The Optimal Dose: Restore Your Health With the Power of Vitamin D3 __
$0 Kindle Unliimited. $5 Kindle, $14 paperback
- 30,000 IU Vitamin D daily for all of his (adult) patients
- The typical patient lost 10 lbs per month on 30,000 IU of vitamin D daily, without any hunger, exercise, or forcing themselves to reduce calories – effortless - Approximately 70% of patients lost a lot of weight (personal communications)
- His book did not have room to mention the cofactors which he suggests, such as Magnesium Malate and Vitamin K2
- "My dual experience as both a long-time (pain) physician and a long-time patient has given me a unique point of view"
- Fewer overall visits to the doctor by his patients
- "I decided to concentrate on my chronic lack of deep restorative sleep (DRS)"
- "I even argue that lack of DRS (Deep Restorative Sleep) is the most widespread symptom of winter syndrome."
- VitaminDWiki has 50 studies on Sleep and Vitamin D
- Restless Leg Syndrome greatly reduced with increased Vitamin D = VitaminDWiki has 15 studies
- Optimal dosing of vitamin D3 helps to: eliminate sleep apnea, eliminate restless leg syndrome, restore deep restorative sleep, allow you to wake up rested and full of energy, prevent or eliminate snoring, resolve allergies, eliminate influenza, correct autism spectrum disorder, slow or eliminate dementia, slow or eliminate Alzheimer’s disease, prevent Lyme disease and other viral diseases, prevent cancer, extend the life of someone with cancer, fight off TB, restore your ideal body weight, which for many involves the loss of massive amounts of weight, change your appetite so you are easily satiated and not craving food, block unneeded and excess fat absorption (most), boost metabolism 20–30%, boost muscle strength 30–40%, increase fertility, boost energy 20–30%, slow aging, close wounds, fight off bacterial infections like MRSA, prevent diabetes, prevent multiple sclerosis, fight off any of the above listed diseases, and boost the immune system.
- First high-dose book by a doctor - who discovered Vitamin D after becoming a patient
- He has prescribed 30,000 IU of Vitamin D to >2,000 patients
- His well-written book includes success stories with sleep problems, weight problems (both loss and gain), pain, and flu
- 3 capsules of 5,000 before breakfast and 3 capsules before dinner,
- At lower cost, some patients used 50,000 before dinner every second day (25,000 IU daily average)
- His office is on the US border with Texas. Some of the patients could not afford cofactors, of vitamin D tests, so they were not required.
- His short book does not provide adequate room to give many details - such as dosing, cofactors, etc.(see personal communication and summary table
Bottom line: I am going to try doubling my dose from 12,500 IU daily in the winter to 25,000 IU (50,000 every second day)
As of Feb 2019 https://www.vitamindblog.com Note: His low-cost website is slow at responding
Is vitamin D3 health benefits a myth? 8 parts
Vitamin D3, aging and preventative health! 4 parts
Vitamin D3 and Vitamin B12 less of a connection that I hoped but important information 4 parts
Vitamin D3 – What am I trying to do here-I digress
Vitamin D3 - depression and seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
Vitamin D3-Influenza i.e. the Flu-Obesity
Vitamin D3 and Ralph
Vitamin D3 deficiency, K2 MK-4 or MK-7 3 parts
Environmental Allergies and vitamin D3
Athletic performance, body recovery and vitamin D3
Cancer on a diet and vitamin D3 2 parts
Alzheimer’s Disease and Vitamin D3 2 parts
Pseudo-Study for a pseudo-vitamin? #British Journal of Medicine article 3 parts
Serotonin-Vitamin D3-The Gut microbiota
Magnesium 2 parts
Other vitamins and minerals
Vitamin D3 and Sperm Count
Vitamin D3 toxicity
Influenza and Vitamin D3
The Winter Syndrome
Vitamin D3: The Basics
Chirps (short audio blogging) as of Feb 2019
- Introduction to my book The Optimal Dose: Restore Your health With The Power of Vitamin D3 and it as well as my goal.
- Keto diets and why they fail without optimal blood levels of vitamin D3.
- Tired of being tired? Tired of being sick? My book may have your answer!
- The “flu” and optimal doses of vitamin D3.
- Vitamin D3 and Deep Restorative Sleep.
- Why current vitamin D3 research, by using extremely low doses, and not focusing on blood levels is sure to fail!
- Want more information on vitamin D3 and related subjects?
- A fellow Chirper and a vitamin D3 post that no one wants to listen to!
- Optimal blood levels, optimal dosing of vitamin D3 and improved athletic performance!
- Optimal vitamin D3, sex drive and ability to conceive!
- Vitamin D3, omega 3’s and depression/mental health issues and vitamin D3.
- Sleep deprived children, depression/mental health issues and vitamin D3.
- You need to have vitamin D3.
- What if every time you were hungry you could eat without worry? I can! So can you!
- Fear of food? Fear no more!
- Vitamin K2 the MK-7 type. Could it alleviate atherosclerosis? Those plaques are cholesterol and calcium.
- Autism. Suboptimal blood levels of vitamin D3, immature immune system and attenuated virus (alive but weakened) vaccine equals trouble.
- Inuit, skin color and diet. Some may have received optimal blood levels of vitamin D3 through diet allowing survival with minimal sunlight.
| Dr. Coimbra|
books 2018 2016
| Dr. Somerville|
Optimal Dose (book)
|Dr. Gominak||Mr. Batcheller|
|Health problem|| MS and |
|All - emphasis on |
sleep, flu, pain,
|Number of people|
|Vitamin D target||PTH is target |
|100-140+ ng||60-80 ng||80 ng|
|Vitamin D dose|
(K = 1,000 IU)
|20K - 200K|
|30K||2K + monthly|
dose until goal
|4K - 40K|
|Magnesium *||Mg||Mg||- - -||Mg|
|Vitamin K2||K2||K2||- - -||K2|
|Omega-3 *||O-3||O-3||- - -||O-3|
|Vitamin B...||B2, B9, B12||B3||B50-B100|
|- - - Agree above - - - Disagree below|
|Zinc *||Zn||- - -||Zn|
|Boron *?||B||- - -||B|
|Decrease Ca||- - -||Ca|
|avoid A||avoid A||- - -||A|
|Co-Q 10||Q10||- - -||Q10|
|Choline||Ch||- - -||- - -|
|Selenium||Se||- - -|
Days instead of months
|- - -||- - -||- - -||Load|
Most highly successful uses of high-dose Vitamin D have a lot in common
Evolved over a period of 4 - 16 years
60+ ng of vitamin D is needed - see also Is 50 ng of vitamin D too high, just right, or not enough
When increasing Vitamin D it is important to also increase cofactors: Omega-3, Magnesium, Vitamin K and some B vitamins
The dose size typically varies both with the weight of the adult and individual need
As of 2019, none appear to (but probably should)
- Employ ways to increase the response to vitamin D dose
- Use one of the many gut-friendly forms of Vitamin D when needed
- Prescribe weekly or biweekly doses instead of daily which appears to provide higher response and more benefit
- Try to increase Vitamin D in the tissue, rather than just in the blood
- Using: Resveratrol, Quercetin, Progesterone, high-intensity exercise and cofactors: Omega-3, Magnesium, Zinc
- High-Dose Vitamin D Therapy – book July 2018 - Great book related to Coimbra protocol
- Multiple Sclerosis and (lots of) Vitamin D - book by patient on Coimbra protocol - Feb 2016
- THE MIRACULOUS RESULTS OF EXTREMELY HIGH DOSES OF THE SUNSHINE HORMONE VITAMIN D3 MY EXPERIMENT WITH HUGE DOSES OF D3 FROM 25,000 to 50,000 to 100,000 IU A Day OVER A 1 YEAR PERIOD Amazon
- High-dose vitamin D forum – for Multiple Sclerosis and many other diseases – Jan 2019
- Books, videos on Vitamin D category listing has
- Vitamin D Cofactors in a nutshell has the following about cofactors
Short URL for this page = is.gd/optimaldose