Table of contents
- Innate immune suppression by SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccinations: The role of G-quadruplexes, exosomes, and MicroRNAs
- VitaminDWiki - Vaccine problems
- VitaminDWiki - Vitamin D might reduce vaccine problems
- VitaminDWiki pages with VAERS in title (2 as of April 2022)
- VitaminDWiki pages with mrna in title (4 as of April 2022)
- VitaminDWiki - Flu has
- 600X increase in fetal deaths in VAERS since mrna vaccines - April 2022
- VitaminDWiki -
23 studies in both categories Virus and Pregnancy
Innate immune suppression by SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccinations: The role of G-quadruplexes, exosomes, and MicroRNAs
Food and Chemical Toxicology 164 (2022) 113008 https://doi.org/10.10167j.fct.2022.113008
Stephanie Seneffa’*, Greg Nigh b, Anthony M. Kyriakopoulos c, Peter A. McCullough d
- a Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory, MIT, Cambridge, MA, USA, 02139
- b Immersion Health, Portland, OR, 97214, USA
- c Research and Dev., Nasco AD Biotechnology Laboratory, Dept of Research and Dev., Sachtouri 11, 18536, Piraeus, Greece
- d Truth for Health Foundation, Tucson, AZ, USA
The mRNA SARS-CoV-2 vaccines were brought to market in response to the public health crises of Covid-19. The utilization of mRNA vaccines in the context of infectious disease has no precedent. The many alterations in the vaccine mRNA hide the mRNA from cellular defenses and promote a longer biological half-life and high production of spike protein. However, the immune response to the vaccine is very different from that to a SARS-CoV-2 infection. In this paper, we present evidence that vaccination induces a profound impairment in type I interferon signaling, which has diverse adverse consequences to human health. Immune cells that have taken up the vaccine nanoparticles release into circulation large numbers of exosomes containing spike protein along with critical microRNAs that induce a signaling response in recipient cells at distant sites. We also identify potential profound disturbances in regulatory control of protein synthesis and cancer surveillance. These disturbances potentially have a causal link to neurodegenerative disease, myocarditis, immune thrombocytopenia, Bell’s palsy, liver disease, impaired adaptive immunity, impaired DNA damage response and tumorigenesis. We show evidence from the VAERS database supporting our hypothesis. We believe a comprehensive risk/benefit assessment of the mRNA vaccines questions them as positive contributors to public health.
Download the PDF from VitaminDWiki
2 Interferons: an overview with attention to cancer surveillance
3 Considerations in the design of mRNA vaccines
4 GC enrichment and potential G4 (pG4) structures in vaccine mRNAs
5 Type I IFNs and COVID-19
6 Are the methylation strategies for cellular housekeeping generally omitted by vaccine mRNAs?
7 Exosomes and MicroRNAs
8 Impaired DNA repair and adaptive immunity
9 Reactivation of va rice lb-zoster
10 Immune thrombocytopenia
11 PPAR-a, sulfatide and liver disease
12 Guiltain Barré syndrome and neurologic injury syndromes
13 Bell's palsy
15 Considerations regarding the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS)
15.1 VAERS data indicative of nerve damage and vagus nerve involvement
15.2 VAERS data on the heart and liver
15.3 VAERS data related to thrombosis
15.4 VAERS data related to neurodegenerative disease
15.5 VAERS signal for cancer
There has been an unwavering message about the safety and efficacy of mRNA vaccinations against SARS-CoV-2 from the public health apparatus in the US and around the globe. The efficacy is increasingly in doubt, as shown in a recent letter to the Lancet Regional Health by Günter Kampf (2021b). Kampf provided data showing that the vaccinated are now as likely as the unvaccinated to spread disease. He concluded: “It appears to be grossly negligent to ignore the vaccinated population as a possible and relevant source of transmission when deciding about public health control measures.” Moreover, the inadequacy of phase I, II, and III trials to evaluate mid-term and long-term side effects from mRNA genetic vaccines may have been misleading on their suppressive impact on the innate immunity of the vaccinees.
In this paper, we call attention to three very important aspects of the safety profile of these vaccinations.
- First is the extensively documented subversion of innate immunity, primarily via suppression of IFN-a and its associated signaling cascade. This suppression will have a wide range of consequences, not the least of which include the reactivation of latent viral infections and the reduced ability to effectively combat future infections.
- Second is the dysregulation of the system for both preventing and detecting genetically driven malignant transformation within cells and the consequent potential for vaccination to promote those transformations.
- Third, mRNA vaccination potentially disrupts intracellular communication carried out by exosomes, and induces cells taking up spike glycoprotein mRNA to produce high levels of spike-glycoproteincarrying exosomes, with potentially serious inflammatory consequences.
Should any of these potentials be fully realized, the impact on billions of people around the world could be enormous and could contribute to both the short-term and long-term disease burden our health care system faces.
Given the current rapidly expanding awareness of the multiple roles of G4s in regulation of mRNA translation and clearance through stress granules, the increase in pG4s due to enrichment of GC content as a consequence of codon optimization has unknown but likely far-reaching consequences. Specific analytical evaluation of the safety of these constructs in vaccines is urgently needed, including mass spectrometry for identification of cryptic expression and immunoprecipitation studies to evaluate the potential for disturbance of or interference with the essential activities of RNA and DNA binding proteins.
It is essential that further studies be conducted to determine the extent of the potential pathological consequences outlined in this paper. It is not practical for these vaccinations to be considered part of a public health campaign without a detailed analysis of the human impact of the potential collateral damage. VAERS and other monitoring systems should be optimized to detect signals related to the health consequences of mRNA vaccination we have outlined. We believe the upgraded VAERS monitoring system described in the Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, Inc. study, but unfortunately not supported by the CDC, would be a valuable start in this regard (Lazarus et al., 2010).
In the end, billions of lives are potentially at risk, given the large number of individuals injected with the SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccines and the broad range of adverse outcomes we have described. We call on the public health institutions to demonstrate, with evidence, why the issues discussed in this paper are not relevant to public health, or to acknowledge that they are and to act accordingly. Furthermore, we encourage all individuals to make their own health care decisions with this information as a contributing factor in those decisions.
- COVID vaccination makes 6X more antibodies in those having good levels of both vitamin D and Iron – June 2021
- Over 1,000 Studies Published in Peer-Reviewed Medical Journals Say the Vaccines Are Dangerous - Jan 5, 2022
- COVID and vaccine spikes damage repair of adaptive immune system DNA (in the lab) - Oct 2021
- Dr. McCullough on COVID-19: vaccine problems, home treatment – video, slides, transcript – Oct and Dec 2021
- 3,900 deaths within 2 weeks of 2nd vaccination in Sweden - Nov 18, 2021
- Pfizer trial vaccinated 22,000: 1 COVID death prevented, but 4 died of heart attacks - Nov 2021
- Elderly vaccinated for COVID were 2X more likely to die of ischemic stroke (2930 vs 1180 deaths)– Nov 2021
- 2X more male teens died than normal in England this summer (perhaps vaccination) - Oct 2021
- Micronutrients such as vitamin D should improve vaccine effectiveness (and decrease side effects) – April 2022
- Vitamin D might augment COVID-19 vaccines – 6 papers as of Dec 2021
- Influenza prevented by 40 ng levels or treated with vitamin D hammer (50,000 IU) – June 2015
- Vitamin D-hammer option to flatten the COVID-19 curve - July 22, 2021
This list is automatically updatedItems found: 3
This list is automatically updatedItems found: 6
VitaminDWiki - Flu has
Vitamin D fights all phases of Influenza
- FACT: Vitamin D PREVENTS Influenza 7X lower risk
- FACT: Vitamin D SUPRESSES Influenza ( Vitamin D Hammer )
- Single dose of 50,000 IU of vitamin D stops Influenza symptoms
- FACT: Vitamin D PREVENTS & SUPRESSES Sepsis which is a rare but deadly consequence of Influenza
- FACT: Vitamin D enhances the activity of vaccines.
- FACT: improves Flu vaccine effectiveness and reduces side effects
- FACT: Vitamin D has virtually no side effects
- but 1 in 300 get people get muscle pain or itching due to lower magnesium levels
- FACT: Vitamin D prevents/suppresses over 120 health problems (left column)
- FACT: Both COVID-19 and Influenza are enveloped viruses
- FACT: Do not take vitamin D if Sarcoidosis, excess Calcium, Chemotherapy
- CONCLUSION To help protect/suppress influenza, take 50,000 IU of Vitamin D once a week
during the flu season if you are an average weight adult
- Do the VAERS tables include vaccine problems from the non-mRNA vaccinations
- What would the VAERS tables look like they were adjusted for % of people getting COVID or other vaccinations?
- "But as of April 1, 2022, VAERS has recorded more than 4,000 deaths of unborn children occurring shortly after their pregnant mothers received the COVID shot."
23 studies in both categories Virus and Pregnancy
This list is automatically updated
Innate immune suppression by SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccinations - April 2022
- Yet another reason to take Vitamin D while pregnant – fight COVID - meta-analysis May 2023
- COVID lockdowns reduced Vitamin D levels - should supplement - April 2023
- Pfizer COVID vaccination during pregnancy clinical trial is still not published - Feb 2023
- Worse COVID during 3Q pregnancy if 2.5 ng lower Vitamin D – meta-analysis Sept 2022
- Temporary conception problems after vaccinations, etc. - July 2022
- 2.3 X more poor Neurodevelopment in infant if COVID late in pregnancy – June 2022
- Severe COVID while pregnant - none had taken any vitamin D – Oct 2021
- COVID while pregnant: 2.6 X more likely to be Vitamin D deficient (need to supplement) - March 2022
- COVID breakthru 2X more likely if pregnant (should take Vitamin D) - April 2022
- COVID 2.6 X more likely if low Vitamin D (during pregnancy in this case) – March 2022
- 3 years after congenital virus infection there was a 12X increase in infant deaths (Zika, Brazil) - Feb 2022
- COVID-19 more severe if low Vitamin D (1.8X for pregnancy) – Nov 2021
- Far less vitamin D in breast milk if COVID-19 (no surprise) – Aug 2021
- COVID-21 (COVID-19 with mutations) causing increased pregnancy problems in Brazil and India – May 2021
- COVID-19, dark skin, pregnancy - Dr. Grimes, etc. - May 2021
- Increased pregnancy problems with COVID-19 – meta-analysis and letter to editor – April 2021
- COVID-19 while pregnant increased many infant health problems by 1.5X – April 29, 2021
- COVID-19 while pregnant is not good (increased risk of dying by 22X) – April 2021
- Vaccine trials excluded pregnancies, but it is OK to be vaccinated while pregnant
- Vitamin D plus Inositol might help pregnancies during COVID-19 – April 2021
- 3.7X decrease in Very Low Weight Births (following huge increase in Vitamin D sales) - June 2020
- Flu vaccinations during pregnancy should NOT be the standard of care until tests show it is OK – Nov 2019
- Researchers found flu vaccine increased miscarriage risk by 7X -Sept 2017
3529 visitors, last modified 09 Jun, 2022,This page is in the following categories (# of items in each category)
ID Name Comment Uploaded Size Downloads 17470 Cancer VAERS.jpg admin 21 Apr, 2022 21:33 52.89 Kb 375 17469 Neuro VAERS.jpg admin 21 Apr, 2022 21:33 27.30 Kb 331 17468 Liver VAERS.jpg admin 21 Apr, 2022 21:33 45.56 Kb 364 17467 VAERS 2021.jpg admin 21 Apr, 2022 21:32 63.57 Kb 484 17466 Innate immune suppression by SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccinations.pdf PDF 2022 admin 21 Apr, 2022 21:32 910.55 Kb 224