Table of contents
- Sporatic, unconfirmed reports of huge drop in births 9 months after mass vaccinations
- Menstrual Symptom problems persist for <2 months after COVID-19 Vaccination
- "COVID vaccines may briefly change your menstrual cycle, but you should still get one"
- Possible pregnancy problems after vaccinations
- Unaware of ANY clinical trials (human or animal) for COVID vaccines and conception
- "Should avoid pregnancy for at least 1 month" after live attenuated vaccine - 2020
- Menses to not restart for awhile after giving birth
- Daily Skeptic
- Hong Kong Births
- Ireland Births
suspect that drops are temporary, due to vaccination upsetting menses
- Menstrual Symptoms After COVID-19 Vaccine: A Cross-Sectional Investigation in the MENA Region - Feb 2022 https://doi.org/10.2147/IJWH.S352167 FREE PDF
- Temporary menstrual changes after COVID-19 vaccination Jan 2022
- Menstrual Cycle Changes After COVID Vaccine Are Temporary WebMD Jan 27, 2022
- Large Observational Study: COVID-19 Vaccines Impact Menstrual Cycles July 2022 (Survey April 2021)
- "...42% of women participating in this study reported heavier bleeding during their menstrual cycles post vaccine administration."
- "Of note, individuals that typically do not experience periods report abnormal bleeding after Immunizaiton with the COVID-19 vaccines—this included 66% of postmenopausal women, 71% of persons on long-acting contraceptives, ..."
6-12 weeks if not breastfeeding
9-12 months if breastfeeding (consumes many resources, including Vitamin D)