Trial Site News Oct 15, 2022
- "Why? The Italian authors argue that the COVID-19 mRNA vaccines do not contain antigens but rather an active SARS-CoV-2 S protein mRNA, representing both an active principle and a prodrug. "
- The spike hypothesis in vaccine-induced adverse effects: questions and answers - Oct 2022 doi: 10.1016/j.molmed.2022.07.009. FREE PDF
- Reasons why the virus might mutate and become immune to the COVID-19 vaccine – Nov 2020
- Perhaps the influenza vaccine will increase the risk of COVID-19 (it did by 2X for COVID-2009) - Sept 2020
- Develop a vaccine instead of a drug, less costly and no chance of being sued - Nov 2014