- one month or more after their infection, 23 % sought medical treatment for new conditions.
- nearly half of patients who were hospitalized for Covid-19
- 27 percent of people who had mild or moderate symptoms
- 19 percent of people who said they were asymptomatic.
- “…the fact that asymptomatic people can have post-Covid symptoms is important to emphasize…”
PDF has many charts and tables
Download the study PDF from VitaminDWiki
Items found: 10
- As of Aug 1, the page had: 34 trials, 6 trial results, 21 meta-analyses and reviews, 62 observations, 34 recommendations, 55 associations, 89 speculations, 45 videos see related: Governments, HealthProblems, Hospitals, Dark Skins, 26 risk factors are ALL associated with low Vit D, Recent Virus pages Fight COVID-19 with 50K Vit D weekly Vaccine problems