>6,000 as of March 2014.
Expect to soon announce an 'open access' database
Dr. Mercola joined the D*action project in early 2013
Data from GrassrootsHealth was reformated by VitaminDWiki to make the following
GrassrootsHealth is sponsoring the use of blood spot test kits (laboratory analysis done by ZRT Labs) for a $65.00 + $5 shipping.
The tests are to be done twice a year by each individual along with the submission of some basic health data.
The kits are not available as a ‘stand alone’ without health data.
You have to fill in some information on amount of vitamin D you are taking, etc
They provide a quantity price discount. I suspect all kits are shipped at the same time)
1 test - $65 + $5 shipping
2 tests - $63/test + $5 shipping
10 test - $60/test + $5 shipping
Which, one supposes, will be included in an update to the graph shown below.
Here is a Grassroots Chart as of April 2012
- They run an excellent set of Vitamin D webinars
- How the Baggerlys got interested in Vitamin D and then started GrassRootsHealth – April 2013
- Low cost vitamin D Blood Tests
- Vitamin D Might Be Able to Slash Your Breast Cancer Risk by 90 Percent - Baggerly, Mercola: May 2013
- Is 50 ng of vitamin D too high, just right, or not enough
- GrassrootsHealth.net 41 experts 40-60 ng/ml after IoM report
- Vitamin D charts from GrassrootsHealth - May 2016