Daily Mall summary Oct 27
By who? Cordoba University in Spain.
What did scientists study? 50 Covid-19 hospital patients with Covid-19 were given vitamin D. Their health outcomes were compared with 26 volunteers in a control group who were not given the tablets.
What did they find? Only one of the 50 patients needed intensive care and none died. Half of 26 virus sufferers who did not take vitamin D were later admitted to intensive care and two died.
What were the study's limitations? Small pool of volunteers. Patients' vitamin D levels were not checked before admission. Comorbidities were not taken into consideration.
By Who? University of Chicago.
What did scientists study? 500 Americans' vitamin D levels were tested. Researchers then compared volunteers' levels with how many caught coronavirus.
What did they find? 60 per cent higher rates of Covid-19 among people with low levels of the 'sunshine vitamin'.
What were the study's limitations?
Researchers did not check for other compounding factors. Unclear whether or not volunteers were vitamin D deficient at the time of their coronavirus tests. People's age, job and where they lived - factors which greatly increase the chance of contracting the virus - were not considered.
By Who? Tehran University, in Iran, and Boston University.
What did scientists study? Analysed data from 235 hospitalized patients with Covid-19.
What did they find? Patients who had sufficient vitamin D - of at least 30 ng/mL— were 51.5 per cent less likely to die from the disease. They also had a significantly lower risk of falling seriously ill or needing ventilation. Patients who had plenty of the nutrient also had less inflammation - often a deadly side effect of Covid-19.
What were the study's limitations? Confounding factors, such as smoking, and social economic status were not recorded for all patients and could have an impact on illness severity.
By Who? Tel Aviv University, Israel.
What did scientists study? 782 people who tested positive for coronavirus had their vitamin d levels prior to infection assessed retrospectively and compared to healthy people.
What did they find? People with vitamin D levels below 30 ng/ml - optimal - were 45 per cent more likely to test positive and 95 per cent more likely to be hospitalised.
What were the study's limitations? Did not look at underlying health conditions and did not check vitamin D levels at the time of infection.
By Who? Brussels Free University.
What did scientists study? Compared vitamin D levels in almost 200 Covid-19 hospital patients with a control group of more than 2,000 healthy people.
What did they find? Men who were hospitalised with the infection were significantly more likely to have a vitamin D deficiency than healthy men of the same age. Deficiency rates were 67 per cent in the COVID-19 patient group, and 49 per cent in the control group. The same was not found for women.
What were the study's limitations? Independent scientists say blood vitamin D levels go down when people develop serious illness, which the study did not take into consideration. This suggests that it is the illness that is leading to lower blood vitamin D levels in this study, and not the other way around.
By who? Inha University in Incheon, South Korea.
What did scientists study? 50 hospital patients with Covid-19 were checked for levels of all vital vitamins and compared to a control group.
What did they find? 76 per cent of them were deficient in vitamin D, and a severe vitamin D deficiency (<10 ng/dl) was found in 24 per cent of Covid-19 patients and just 7 per cent in the control group.
What were the study's limitations?
Small sample size and researchers never accounted for vitamin levels dropping when they fall ill.
By Who?. Independent scientists in Indonesia.
What did scientists study? Checked vitamin D levels in 780 Covid-19 hospital patients.
What did they find? Almost 99% of patients who died had vitamin D deficiency. Of patients with vitamin D levels higher than 30 ng/ml - considered optimal - only per cent died.
What were the study's limitations? It was not peer-reviewed by fellow scientists, a process that often uncovers flaws in studies.
By Who? University of Glasgow.
What did scientists study? Vitamin D levels in 449 people from the UK Biobank who had confirmed Covid-19 infection.
What did they find? Vitamin D deficiency was associated with an increased risk in infection - but not after adjustment for con-founders such as ethnicity. It led to the team to conclude their 'findings do not support a potential link between vitamin D concentrations and risk of Covid-19 infection.'
What were the study's limitations? Vitamin D levels were taken 10 to 14 years beforehand.
By Who? University of East Anglia.
What did scientists study? Average levels of vitamin D in populations of 20 European countries were compared with Covid-19 infection and death rates at the time.
What did they find? The mean level of vitamin D in each country was 'strongly associated' with higher levels of Covid-19 cases and deaths. The authors said at the time: 'The most vulnerable group of population for Covid-19 is also the one that has the most deficit in vitamin D.'
What were the study's limitations? The number of cases in each country was affected by the number of tests performed, as well as the different measures taken by each country to prevent the spread of infection. And it only looked at correlation, not causation.
By Who? Northwestern University.
What did scientists study? Crunched data from dozens of studies around the world that included vitamin D levels among Covid-19 patients.
What did they find? Patients with a severe deficiency are twice as likely to experience major complications and die.
What were the study's limitations? Cases and deaths in each country was affected by the number of tests performed.
As of Nov 25, 2022, the VitaminDWiki COVID page had: 19 trial results, 37 meta-analyses and reviews, Mortality studies see related: Governments, HealthProblems, Hospitals, Dark Skins, 26 risk factors are ALL associated with low Vit D, Recent Virus pages Fight COVID-19 with 50K Vit D weekly Vaccines Take lots of Vitamin D at first signs of COVID 116 COVID Clinical Trials using Vitamin D (08/2022)
5 most-recently changed Virus entries
- The pharmaceutical industry and govts. made COVID worse in at least 13 ways – Oct 2022))
- Severe COVID 1.8 X more likely in pregnant women with less than 15 ng of vitamin D – Nov 2022
- Long-COVID fatigue reduced by Vitamin C and l-Arginine in one month– RCT Nov 2022
- COVID 2X more likely to be severe if low Vitamin D in previous month (Denmark, May 2020) – Nov 2022
- Respiratory viral infection (RSV) and low vitamin D - many studies
- T1 Diabetic adults 5X more likely to get COVID (hint low vitamin D)– Nov 2022
- Cost to prevent a COVID death: 11 dollars of Vitamin D - Nov 2022
- COVID deaths: 3rd as many if any dose, half as many if 50K IU Vitamin D – Campbell transcript Nov 2022
- COVID existed in the second half of 2019 - several studies nothing about Vitamin D
- PICU layoffs due to pandemic lulls, but children are now getting 3 years of viral infection all at once – Oct 2022 nothing about Vitamin D
- Fatigue and other long-haul problems appear to be associated with low Magnesium - Chambers Oct 2022
- Long-COVID symptoms in 10 Percent of women 3 months after infection (22 countries) – Oct 2022 nothing about Vitamin D
- COVID-Osteoporosis association appears to be low Vitamin D – Oct 2022
- Low Magnesium associated with severe COVID – many studies
- 10,000 COVID infections: Hospitalization 2.4X more likely if low vitamin D - Oct 2022
- BIDEN: "Almost everyone who will die from COVID this year will not be up to date on their shots." (nope) - Oct 2022
- Tripledemic: Flu, COVID, and RSV (all fought by Vitamin D) - Oct 2022
- COVID: more than 33 lineages and vaccines – Nov 2022 nothing about Vitamin D
- 1,000 X lower COVID mortality rate in 2020 for age 10 vs 65 – Oct 2022
- COVID 5.5 X more likely to be severe if low Vitamin D (children in this case) – Oct 2022
- Vitamin D was the most popular nutraceutical to avoid COVID – 41 percent of dentists in Brazil – Oct 2022
- The more COVID vaccinations you get, the More Likely you’ll get COVID - Oct 2022
- CDC v-safe vaccination data is finally on-line - Oct 5, 2022
- 400 doctors, scientists declare “international medical crisis” due to COVID-19 vaccinations - Sept 2022
- Hair loss is increased by stress: example 4X increase by COVID (hint: Vitamin D) – Sept 2022
- COVID in hospital fought by Vitamin D (25,000 IU daily for 4 days, then 25K weekly) - RCT – July 2022
- We had an inexpensive life-saving solution both before and during the pandemic (Vitamin D) - Malone May 2022
- Australia’s COVID Response resulted in 31 X more life years lost than were saved - Sept 2022
- Congress members demand FDA Investigate COVID-19 Vaccine Injuries – Sept 2022
- Early puberty during pandemic (perhaps just low vitamin D) - Sept 2022
- Vitamin D energizes the innate and adaptive immune systems to fight lung inflammation – Sept 2022
- COVID increased seniors risk of Alzheimer's by 1.7X in the next year- Sept 2022
- Pfizer vaccination trial – 1 in 800 actually had a serious adverse event – Sept 2022
- Model discovered: More UV, less COVID (many excellent charts) – Sept 2022
- COVID kids were more likely to have a poor VDR (4.3 X), than low Vitamin D (2.6 X) – Sept 2022
- Worse COVID during 3Q pregnancy if 2.5 ng lower Vitamin D – meta-analysis Sept 2022
- COVID fought by the antioxidants: Vitamin D, Zinc, Vitamin C, and Selenium – Review Sept 2022
- Vitamin D Supplementation and COVID-19 Outcomes: Mounting Evidence and Fewer Doubts - Aug 2022
- Many viral infections can be fought by Vitamin D (Astronaut’s in this case)– Aug 2022
- COVID worse if lower Vitamin C, but not Vitamin D in this study – Aug 2022 Why C but NOT D?
- Vitamin D improves Sinovac vaccine (fast innate response) - July 2022
- COVID survival in Europe in 2020 best predicted by population-level Vitamin D (of 13 variables) – July 2022
- Vitamin D can provide HEALTH immunity to fight the Corona virus this fall - Aug 2022
- Super-immune do not get COVID symptoms (perhaps Vitamin D) - Aug 2022
- COVID children helped by Vitamin D, trial terminated: unethical to not give Vitamin D to all: – RCT July 2022
- Current Compherensive Approach to COVID-19 (293 pages) - July 2022
- Some countries give treatment kits containing vitamin D if test positive for COVID - July 2022
- Elderly who had been in COVID ICU were 4X more likely to die if low vitamin D – Nov 2022
- ‘Pandemic of the Boosted’: UK Data Reveal Problem With COVID Vaccinations - July 2022
- Pandemic Vitamin D levels dropped by 3.3 ng (perhaps less D, more health problems) – May 2022
- Long-COVID is now the biggest COVID concern - many studies
- Severe COVID 2.6 X less likely if supplement with Vitamin D – 26th meta-analysis - July 2022
- Calcifediol is in the title of 7 virus pages as of June 2022
- Some COVID hospitalizations are due to poor Vitamin D genes (Binding Protein in this commentary) – June 2022
- COVID, Cancer, etc. are Vitamin D low-hanging-fruit – Editorial June 2022
- COVID deaths are often of fully vaccinated in fully vaccinated countries – June 2022
- Both Omicron and Monkeypox show evidence of mutation by the human immune system – June 2022
- Treat COVID early with high-dose Vitamin D (20th as of June 2022)
- Vitamin D might mitigate endemic COVID - June 2022
- Vitamin D also provides COVID Neuroprotection – April 2022
- 89% are vaccinated, but Omicron BA.5 is surging (Portugal) June 2022
- COVID hospital deaths reduced 2X by 8 days of UVB – pilot RCT May 2022
- Surviving COVID with vitamins and minerals is not a myth – June 2022
- Vitamin D is the only one which: 1) Can be done at home, 2) Needs only a single dose
- 400,000 IU of vitamin D 3 days after COVID symptoms reduced 14 day mortality by 3X – Annweiler RCT May 2022
- Patients hospitalized with COVID not helped by 500,000 IU of Vitamin D – RCT – May 2022
- Suspect that they did not get the Vitamin D until 1 week after getting symptoms
- both groups had adequate vitamin D levels upon entering hospital
- COVID-19 Is Treatable and Preventable With Vitamin D: Dr. Malone - May 24, 2022
- Less COVID if more vitamin D from food (Spain) – May 2022
- You Are Going to Get COVID Again … and Again … and Again once every 3 years
- Unless you take Vitamin D
- Omicron BA.2.12.1 - US dominate form,100,000 cases daily - May 24, 2022
- Problems after childhood vaccinations - many studies - perhaps fewer problems if more Vitamin D
- Loading dose of Vitamin D for patients hospitalized with COVID (140,000 IU) – RCT completed 2021
- COVID Ventilation 2X less likely if 200,000 IU of Vitamin D when enter hospital – May 2022
- COVID in seniors 5X less likely to be severe if vegetarian (small study) – April 2022
- Inhaling Nitric Oxide 4 times a day (which increases Vitamin D) fights COVID - May 2022
- Forecast of 100 million more US COVID infections in fall and winter - May 2022
- Vitamin D, Immune function, and SARS-CoV2 – May 2022
- COVID death 5.2X more likely if Vitamin D deficient – May 2022
- Severe COVID while pregnant - none had taken any vitamin D – Oct 2021
- Risk factors for severe COVID in children are all related to low vitamin D (same as adults) - April 2022
- Innate immune suppression by SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccinations - April 2022
- Dr. McCullough is one of the authors, in-depth look at VARS 2021 data
- COVID death 6.9X less likely if high Magnesium to Calcium ratio – April 2022
- 13 Magnesium and COVID studies in VitaminDWiki
- 21 fewer days in hospital with ARDS (COVID) if 10,000 IU of Vitamin D daily after enter hospital – RCT April, 2022
- Speculation: "No hospitalization if had gotten high dose vitamin D at COVID symptom onset"
- 4X less likely to get COVID following 4,000 IU daily for a month – RCT April 2022
- COVID and CVD deadly pandemics share a risk factor: low vitamin D - April 2022
- 29 X more likely to die of COVID if less than 20 ng of Vitamin D - March 2022
- 2.9 X less risk of COVID ICU if seniors had supplemented with Vitamin D (any amount) – April 2022
- Data from Spring of 2020. Wonder why the 2 year delay
- Micronutrients such as vitamin D should improve vaccine effectiveness (and decrease side effects) – April 2022
- High altitudes reduce the COVID-19 infection (not a surprise) – April 2022
- Obesity, Hypovitaminosis D, and COVID-19 – April 2022
- COVID while pregnant: 2.6 X more likely to be Vitamin D deficient (need to supplement) - March 2022
- Pfizer vaccine produced 30 percent more antibodies if more vitamin D – July 2022
- COVID-XE variant can probably be fought by strong immune systems (Vitamin D, etc.) - April 2022
- COVID Long-Haul at 49 weeks: overactive immune system, type O blood - March 2022
- CDC and UK data reveal the COVID vaccines do not prevent cases, transmission, severe illness or deaths - April 3, 2022
- Children have less severe COVID, but just as much long-haul as adults - April 2022
- COVID-XE variant can probably be fought by strong immune systems (Vitamin D, etc.) - April 2022
- COVID breakthru 2X more likely if pregnant (should take Vitamin D) - April 2022
- COVID, like influenza, may be able to mutate to avoid vaccines for decades - March 2022
- Increase in COVID Omicron deaths among vaccinated (CA this time) - March 2022
- Risk of COVID not reduced by 3,200 IU of vitamin D during 6 months (no surprise) – RCT March 2022
- COVID length of stay: the best predictor was Vitamin D (of 70 parameters) – March 2022
- Review of Early Treatments of COVID-19 (within a few days of symptoms)
- Omicron-1 survives on surfaces 3X longer than original - March 18, 2022
- Compare symptoms of Omicron, Flu and Colds Vitamin D fights all of them
- Immune system both activates and uses vitamin D (in brain, fight COVID, etc.) - March 2022
- COVID length of stay: The best predictor was Vitamin D (of 70 parameters) – March 2022
- COVID: most places are dropping restrictions, some are surging, and a few are both - March 15, 2022
- Giving Vitamin D often reduced COVID Mortality– Review of 11 studies – March 2022
- 18 million excess global deaths in past 2 years: COVID plus collateral damage - Lancet March 2022
- decreased Vitamin D due to lock-up is one of the possible causes
- Vitamin D of 30-40 ng fights COVID, Dr. Grimes on Liverpool Study - March 2022
- Vitamin D separately helps X or COVID, should help X with COVID (example: diabetes) – March 2022
- Recall: 26 health problems associated with increased COVID risk, ALL are assoicated with low vitamin D
- COVID can be fought by healthy immune systems (vitamins, etc.) - Feb 2022
- Note elsewhere: Vitamin D improved immune system so much that half did not even test positive 24th meta-analysis
- Vitamin D helps both the innate and adaptive immune systems fight COVID-19 – Jan 2022
- Only a single supplement taken before infection decreased COVID severity (vitamin D) – Feb 2022
- COVID children with multisystem inflammatory syndrome have less than 10 ng of vitamin D – March 2022
- Vitamin D supplementation reduced risk of COVID-19 ICU by 2.8 X – review of 10 reviews Feb 2022
- COVID vaccination makes 6X more antibodies in those having good levels of both vitamin D and Iron – June 2021
- VitaminDWiki interview and transcript - Jan 2022 143 minute - includes a section on early treatments for COVID
- 14 X less likely to have severe COVID if previously had more than 40 ng level of Vitamin D – Feb 2022
- How vitamins A, B, C, D, E, F (Omega), K fight COVID - Feb 2022
- Estrogen supplements may cut COVID-19 deaths by half (no surprise - more E, more Vitamin D) - Feb 2022
- Group achieving 30 ng (vs 26 ng) were 2X less likely to get COVID symptoms - RCT Jan 2022
- Vitamin D helps both the innate and adaptive immune systems fight COVID-19 – Jan 2022
- COVID test positive is about half as likely if have Vitamin D – 24th meta-analysis - Jan 2022
- FLCCC COVID guidelines now include vitamin D loading doses - Jan 2022
- Vitamin D and its’ role in Parkinson’s disease patients with COVID - Jan 2022
- COVID death rate was 3X lower in those with Multiple Sclerosis (85 pcnt were taking Vitamin D) - Jan 2022
- Vitamin D fights COVID (54 studies of 1,400,000 people) – 23rd meta-analysis - Dec 2021
- Vitamin D benefits ignored at a time they are most needed - Grant Jan 9, 2022
- Increase in non-COVID deaths (ages 18-64) in Indiana, India, etc. - Jan 5, 2022
- Vitamin D and COVID-19: a narrative review - Holick - Jan 4, 2022
- Two times less likely to test positive for COVID if vitamin D level more than 55ng, etc. – Dec 31, 2021
- Vitamin D and COVID - Davies, Benskin (Dark Horse video with transcript) - Dec 27, 2021
- Ivermectin taken before COVID decreased death rate by 68 percent (3,000 with Ivermectin vs 3,000 without) - Dec 24, 2021
- The Vitamin D Receptor is associated with many health problems perhaps SARS-COV-2 as well
- Dr. McCullough on COVID-19: vaccine problems, home treatment – video, transcript – Dec 13, 2021
- Far fewer vaccination antibodies against Omicron - Dec 14, 2021
- Did HIV help Omicron evolve - Dec 10, 2021
- COVID-19 death increased 2X if low Vitamin D (less than 10 to less than 30 ng) – 21st meta-analysis Dec 2021
- Most COVID patients had sticky blood platelets (Omega-3 helps) - Dec 2021
- 16,000 Physicians and Scientists Agree Kids Shouldn’t Get COVID Vaccine - Dec 15, 2021
- Florida A.G. recommends Vitamin D, Zinc, Quercetin, etc. to reduce risk of COVID - Dec 12, 2021
- Vitamin D and a Dr. in Israel - Campbell video and transcript - Dec 11, 2021
- Epstein-Barr Virus probably causes Long-COVID, CFS, and MS - many studies
- Pfizer knew of 290 kinds of COVID vaccine problems
- Vaccinated have HIGHER infection rates than unvaxxed (UK age 30-70) - Dec 9, 2021
- Rapid Vitamin D Delivery May Result in Better COVID Outcomes - Dec 9, 2021
- 11,321 Breakthru COVID cases in Massachusetts last week (fully vaccinated) - Dec 7, 2021
- COVID vaccines produce blood antibodies, not the needed mucosal antibodies - Dec 7, 2021
- also has several Vitamin D & COVID videos
- Coronaviruses evolve faster with vaccinations, expect more beyond Omicron - Nov 30, 2021
- Omega-3 decreases heart disease and COVID: Harris and Patrick, video and transcript - Dec 2021
- COVID is also associated with low Vitamin K - many studies
- Compulsory COVID Interventions do not work (400 studies - GreenMed Info) Dec 1, 2021
- Vitamin D loading doses quickly and safely raise levels – meta-analysis Dec 2021
- Real Anthony Fauci - book synopsis by Masterjohn Dec 3, 2021
- Large dose of calcifediol or vitamin D up to 15 days before COVID hospitalization reduced death rates (1.5X, 1.3X) – Dec 2021
- COVID-19 infection risk 2X higher in vaccinated than previously infected (28,000 in Netherlands) – preprint Nov 24, 2021
- Higher COVID death rates in more obese counties - Dec 2021
- COVID Virus kept mutating for 154 days in an immunocompromised person – Dec 2020
- COVID-19 risk reduction by Vitamin D, etc. - Grassroots Health Nov 29, 2021
- Vitamin D appears to drop while fighting COVID but recover later – Nov 2021
- How obesity reduces the ability of vitamin D to fight health problems such as COVID - Nov 2021
- Vaccinated were 28 percent of cases, 23 percent of deaths (waning)- CDC Sept 2021
- 11 percent fewer COVID-19 deaths if lockdowns had allowed sunshine – Nov 2021
- Long-Haul COVID is somewhat less of a problem if vaccinated – Nov 2021
- Elderly vaccinated for COVID were 2X more likely to die of ischemic stroke (2930 vs 1180 deaths)– Nov 2021
- Younger are much less likely to die of COVID than elderly (posters) - Nov 2021
- 3.3 X more likely to die if infected with SARS-Cov-2 plus a second pathogen – meta-analysis May 2021
- Pfizer trial vaccinated 22,000: 1 COVID death prevented, but 4 died of heart attacks - Nov 2021
- Problems with vaccine use during a pandemic - Dr. Bossche 2021, 2022
- 3,900 deaths within 2 weeks of 2nd vaccination in Sweden - Nov 18, 2021
- Discussion of COVID and 50 ng of Vitamin D (video and transcript)– Dr. Campbell Nov 17, 2021
- Vaccine definition by the CDC seems to now include Vitamin D - Sept 2021
- US is buying 5 billion dollars of Pfizer COVID pills (10 million dollars of Vitamin D might do as well) - Nov 2021
- Vaccination immunity is waning - Fauci - Nov 14, 2021
- Low Vitamin D etc. more than 3 months after COVID hospitalization – Sept 2021
- Bill Gates admits COVID-19 vaccines don't stop viral transmission - Nov 5, 2021
- COVID, influenza, hepatitis B, measles, etc. vaccine responses vary with Vitamin D and its receptor
- 2X more male teens died than normal in England this summer (perhaps vaccination) - Oct 2021
- Vaccine passports expire in 6 months in Israel, but not (yet) in the US - Oct 2021
- COVID probably fought by Vitamin D, might need 50 ng - Dr. Patrick Nov 8, 2021
- COVID-19 risk reduced by vitamin D supplementation – umbrella review of 7 meta-analysis – Oct 2021
- Perhaps 3X more likely to catch COVID-19 in a group (church) in Nov 2021 than Nov 2020
- Vaccination effectiveness dropped from 83 percent to ZERO after 9 months (Sweden, preprint) – Oct 2021
- COVID natural Immunity is most likely better than vaccination immunity- literature review by Masterjohn - Oct 2021
- COVID winter is coming again in Northern US, Canada, Europe, Russia - Nov 2021
- French recommended 200,000 IU of Vitamin D to stop COVID-19 - Jan 2021
- COVID-19 severity associated with 3 vitamin D genes – Oct 2021
- Vitamin D was the only supplement that fought COVID-19 (out of 6) – Oct 2021
- Colin Powell died of COVID-19 (he had 4 risk factors for low vitamin D) – Oct 18, 2021
- COVID-19 treated by Vitamin D (example: ICU reduced by 5X) – 20th meta-analysis Oct 13, 2021
- COVID-19 and Vitamin D (42 studies, consensus) – Oct 2021
- Vitamin D was a top COVID-19 treatment at 4 hospital groups - May 2021
- ~ 83,000 patients
- COVID-19 and Vitamin D - Wikipedia Oct 10, 2021
- COVID-19 risk reduction by early treatment: 5X Vitamin D – Oct 8, 2021
- Dr. McCullough on COVID-19: vaccine problems, home treatment – video, slides, transcript – Oct and Dec 2021
- COVID-19 symptoms and comorbidities associated with the type of Vitamin D Receptor – Oct 2021
- COVID-19 and Vitamin D – expert consensus and guidelines (Annweiler, behind paywall) – Oct 2021
- Pfizer vaccine half as effective as Moderna after 6 months (fading or Delta) - Mayo preprint Aug 2021
- Severe COVID-19 2.5 X more likely if low vitamin D (23 studies) – 19th meta-analysis Oct 2021
- COVID-19 cases vs. vaccination (counties and countries) - Sept 2021
- 7 Symptoms predictive of COVID-19 (from 1,000,000 in UK) – Oct 2021
- Emergency treatments if get COVID-19 symptoms - Oct 2021