- "All vaccines still seem to provide a significant degree of protection against serious illness from Omicron, which is the most crucial goal. But only the Pfizer and Moderna shots, when reinforced by a booster, appear to have success at stopping infections, and these vaccines are unavailable in most of the world."
- "The other shots — including those from AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson and vaccines manufactured in China and Russia — do little to nothing to stop the spread of Omicron, early research shows. And because most countries have built their inoculation programs around these vaccines, the gap could have a profound impact on the course of the pandemic."
- "Antibodies are the first line of defense induced by vaccines. But the shots also stimulate the growth of T cells, and preliminary studies suggest that these T cells still recognize the Omicron variant, which is important in preventing severe disease."
- Vitamin D can inhibit enveloped virus (e.g. Corona, Herpes, Zoster, Epstein, Hepatitis, RSV) – March 2011
- How healthy immune systems adapt to viral mutations - Feb 2021
- Strong immune systems do not get viral symptoms (COVID-19) – April 2021
- A virus can mutate to avoid a vaccine, need more than vaccines to fight a virus – July 31, 2021
- Omicron may require fourth vaccine dose, Pfizer says - Dec 10, 2021
- Vitamin D fights some viral infections – Jan 2019
This list is automatically updated
Items found: 12