- Supportive article from 1995 on MagWater web site Sept 29, 2011
- Water Fluoridation: A Critical Review of the Physiological Effects of Ingested Fluoride as a Public Health Intervention - 2014
Download the PDF from VitaminDWiki
- Overview Magnesium
- Drugs Deplete Magnesium by C. Dean
- Fluoride caused bone problems in 80 percent of Vitamin D deficient rats – RCT Nov 2017
- Off topic: Little water fluoridation in Europe - which is good for Mg and Vitamin D – April 2013
- All items in category Cognition and Vitamin D
- Off topic : Fluoridation fails to reduce tooth decay but succeeds in causing health problems – Dec 2014
- IQ 4 points lower in male children if fluoridated water while pregnant (perhaps Magnesium) – Aug 2019
- Most of the world does not have Fluoride in the water (lowers levels of Magnesium) - 1995 has the following map
- The harmful effects of fluoride and lead on our children April 2013
fluoride chemicals added to public water supplies, boosts lead absorption in lab animals’ bones, teeth and blood.
Children in high-fluoride areas had significantly lower (7 points) IQ scores than those who lived in low-fluoride areas
- Harmful Effects of Fluoride Continue to Mount Mercola May 2019
Neither MAGNESIUM nor VITAMIN occur in the article
- Fluoride, the Only Drug Intentionally Added to Your Tap Water Mercola May 2016
"Fifty studies of human populations have linked fluoride exposure with reduced IQ scores"
" Lancet Neurology classified fluoride as one of only 11 chemicals "known to cause developmental neurotoxicity in human beings.""
". . . National Research Council (NRC) as an "endocrine disruptor" due, in large part, to its documented capacity to interfere with thyroid function and glucose metabolism."
". . . make sure to read the poison label that FDA requires on all tubes of fluoride-containing toothpaste: "If you accidentally swallow more than used for brushing, seek professional help or contact poison control immediately.""
Probable: Fluoride decrease Magnesium
Known Decreased Magnesium ==> decreased Vitamin D
Known Low Vitamin D ==> lower cognition
Influence diagram for vitamin D and cognition - 2008
Study above shows Fluoride decreases cognition
VitaminDWiki suspects path is Fluoride ==> Decreased Magnesium ==> Decreased Vitamin D ==> Decreased cognitionHypothesis: Fluoridation reduces magnesium in body
10042 visitors, last modified 20 Aug, 2019,This page is in the following categories (# of items in each category)