FLUORIDE-MAGNESIUM INTERACTION (Guest Editorial) J. of the International Society for Fluoride Research
- 'One of the prime locations of possible F- and Mg interactions is the intestines."
- "The role of Mg and F- ions in enzymology is also well known"
- Hypothesis: Fluoridation reduces magnesium in body
- Off topic: Little water fluoridation in Europe - which is good for Mg and Vitamin D – April 2013
- Fluoride caused bone problems in 80 percent of Vitamin D deficient rats – RCT Nov 2017
- IQ 4 points lower in male children if fluoridated water while pregnant (perhaps Magnesium) – Aug 2019
- Unprecedented Lawsuit Could End Water Fluoridation in US Based on Neurotoxicity Studies June 2017
The EPA has been served (Nov 2016) with a petition that includes more than 2,500 pages of scientific documentation detailing the risks of water fluoridation to human health
"The effect of fluoride on IQ is quite large, with a predicted mean 5 IQ point loss when going from a dose of 0.5 mg/F/day to 2.0 mg F/day."