Can I get the surgery soon?
Can I afford the medical treatment ?
Am I young enough to have the surgery?
Am I healthy enough for the surgery?
Do I have access to a medical facility?
Can I tolerate the drugs prescribed?
If you answered yes to ALL of the above, then do get the standard surgery/drug, but consider augmenting with Alternative Medicine
Get a high level of vitamin D (as supplements or lots of time in the sun)
Take supplements appropriate for the medical problem
Use medical tourism (typically 1/3 but can be as low as 1/10 the cost in the US)
Physical Therapy, Feldenkrais, Yoga
Whole Body Vibration (reduce falls)
Use an air cleaner (improve breathing)
Use Low Level Laser Therapy reduce lymph build-up etc.
I (Henry Lahore) have tried and used many alternative medical options, such as the ones above.
Only vitamin D has provided me, and many others, with powerful and quick treatment for a wide variety of problems
Others also believe that vitamin D is great
- Patients like me survey found vitamin D to be number one supplement - across ALL problems
- Overview Pain and Vitamin D Includes a wide variety of chronic and acute pains,
- All items in category After Surgery or Trauma
- All items in Cost Savings and Vitamin D
- Pregnancy is far less expensive with vitamin D
Cost savings with Vitamin D includes the following
- One vitamin D pill every 4 weeks should cost-effectively reduce diabetes in Iran – Jan 2022
- Medical problems are thought to be a cause of 66 percent of bankruptcies – April 2019
- Vitamin D is the 3rd most important contributor to health, following exercise and food
- 10 fewer days of ICU Mechanical Ventilation 300,000 IU injection of vitamin D – RCT March 2019
- Employers should give night shift workers free vitamin D – GMB Union June 2019
- Biology of Vitamin D – 30ng min., 50ng preferred, 1000X lower cost than health problem – Feb 2019
- Heart attack ICU costs cut in half by Vitamin D – Oct 2018
- Cost of US health exceeds the cost of food
- Curing patients is not a sustainable business model – Goldman Sachs – April 2018
- Medical insurance does not compensate for job loss by older workers who are hospitalized – Sept 2016
- If you cannot readily get medical treatment, consider Alternative Med such as vitamin D
- reduces many chronic pains
- allows the body the heal itself of some diseases
- reduces the progress of some diseases
- apparently increases many different “growth factors”, which help in healing
Minimum of 40 nanograms, preferably 50 nanograms and perhaps > 80 nanograms.
- Make sure you are not allergic to vitamin D
take perhaps a single 1,000 IU dose and watch for an allergic reaction in the next few days
- Take a loading dose of vitamin D to get your vitamin D level high as soon as possible
Example: 20,000 IU vitamin D3 daily for a month (consider 40,000 daily if obese)
Cofactors– to increase the effectiveness of the vitamin D and balance the body
For some people the body becomes unbalanced if vitamin D is increased and cofactors such as Magnesium are not increased at the same time.
1 in 10,000 people get too much vitamin D: >150 ng Toxic
1 in 50 people: vitamin D level did not get high enough
1 in 20 people: imbalance by not taking cofactors
will have links to/ or graphics showing
Vitamin D benefits vs ng
Chart showing experts recommended vitamin D levels: range 30 to 100 nanogram
Vitamin D Intervention overview (with many examples for 10,000 to 20,000 IU daily
Cost effectiveness & blog about vitamin D before surgery
Vitamin D Council recommends taking 50,000 IU a day for several days before any surgery
Use of Calcium in urine test ($1) to check for excessive vitamin
This idea started from my noticing the 6-12 month waits Canadians have for surgery.
I thought that some Canadians should trying getting lots of vitamin D to relieve pain while waiting and perhaps get some treatment.
Ken, my 99 year-old father-in-law, thought that I should extend the concept to those who are too old to get surgery.
Then I considered the half of the world who cannot afford medical treatment.
Then . . then . .then . . . this web pageIf you cannot readily get medical treatment, consider Alternative Med such as vitamin D
14801 visitors, last modified 16 Dec, 2019,This page is in the following categories (# of items in each category)Seniors 377 Pain - chronic 145 Cost savings with Vitamin D 142
- All items in Cost Savings and Vitamin D