Update: new Title: The 7-Day Slim Down: Drop Twice the Weight in Half the Time with the Vitamin D Diet
$10 Kindle edtion
Amazon $12.60 Kindle, $15.60 hardback
Unknown - how much vitamin D for how much weight
The WH Vitamin D Diet Exclusive Womans Health Magazine – July 2011
End the seasonal diet cycle forever with this revolutionary fat-melting plan!
We’ve all been there. The winter blues set in and we reach for the nearest plate of holiday cookies, packing on the pounds. Then spring arrives and we get back outside, start exercising, and slim down for summer. But what if we could control our appetite, maintain a flat belly, and boost energy year-round? The answer lies in a simple letter: D.
Cutting-edge research has shown that vitamin D is a powerful weight-loss ingredient—but sunlight, which produces D naturally, is harmful to our skin and hard to come by (hello, office hours!). Now, for the first time, this breakthrough eating plan optimizes D-levels, helps you feel full, and actually triggers your fat cells to burn fat—not store it. By fueling your body with D-rich nutrients, you can supercharge your fat-burning state and speed up weight loss by 70 percent!
You’ll be hearing more about this revolutionary plan in the coming months, but here’s your chance to be among the first to test-drive the Vitamin D Diet. YOUR input, YOUR success stories, YOUR feedback will help to shape the future of weight-loss—and you’ll be helping thousands of other women look and feel better than ever.
Are you ready to begin your complete body transformation?
- No foods are off-limits. This is not a low-anything diet! You can and will continue to eat the healthy fats that you love—including guacamole, olive oil, and whole eggs. You can even enjoy a glass of wine or dessert at night if that’s your favorite indulgence!
- You’ll lose weight quickly. This diet is chock full of vitamin D and other fat-melting nutrients (including calcium and omega 3 fatty acids). These nutrients work synergistically to help you shed pounds fast—speeding weight loss up to 70 percent.
- You’ll burn more belly fat. Vitamin D is particularly helpful for problem tummy areas, since it works to encourage fat cells to release calories to be burned for energy and zeroes in on your #1 trouble spot. With adequate levels of D, your body turns into a virtual fat-burning machine!
- You’ll gain energy and feel great. Let’s face it—diets often make people grumpy. Because vitamin D boosts seratonin in the brain, you’ll increase energy levels, and avoid "Diet-induced Depression” and the need for fattening comfort foods.
- PLUS: Be the first to preview our exclusive jumpstart program: a filling, yet slimming menu that superdoses your system with D to start shedding pounds in just 3 days!
– – – – – – –
Thank you for signing up for the Vitamin D Diet! We hope that you’re excited to embark on this exciting new weight-loss and fitness plan. Stay tuned for more details about the exclusive diet, recipes, and workout plans!
We’re here to help every step of the way, so if you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to email us at whdiet at womenshealthmag.com
- - - - - - - - - -
- All items in Obesity and Vitamin D
- All items in category Books and Videos about Vitamin D
- Half of the women who are fat do not have a high BMI – March 2012
- Weight reduction review – Vitamin D and Calcium may help – July 2011
- Map of BMI increase - Feb 2011
- Low vitamin D then Obesity then adenovirus-36
- Adenovirus is now in most humans and mamals in close contract with humans
- Women can lose weight with vitamin D - Nov 2010 2000 IU
- Perhaps low vitamin D increases child obesity - Sept 2010 BMI higher by only 1 if low vitamin D
- 600 mg dairy resulted in 12 pound loss in 2 years – Nov 2010 with graph
- More calcium and vitamin D resulted in weight loss – Sept 2010
- Calcium and vitamin D aided weight loss – RCT Sept 2010 intervention - but abstract does not say how much was used
- 32 ng vitamin D and 500 mg of Calcium helped reduce weight by 5.6 kg – Sept 2010 intervention
- If fat and low on Calcium then taking Calcium and vitamin D will shed body fat 2009
- Low vitamin D in elderly women associated with being heavier and less active – Jan 2010
- Now we know why vitamin D is not advertised for weight loss it was patented
- Weight loss and vitamin D – SkinnyASP 2010 also has a 2 minute video
- Multivitamins and minerals helped obese lose weight – Feb 2010 intervention - no details in abstract
- Metabolic Syndrome and vitamin D - view of many papers Aug 2010
- Vitamin D Deficiency, Obesity and Cardiometabolic Risk: Is there any Relationship – Jan 2010
- author is scientific director of company providing vitamin D testing
- Vitamin D and Weight Loss and Obesity – March 2010
- Adequate Vitamin D Levels May Aid Weight Loss in Obese Patients – Minn. 2009 widely reported on
- Dieters lost 5 more pounds if achieved more than 32 ng of vitamin D – RCT March 2014
Overview Obesity and Vitamin D contains the following summary
- FACT: People who are obese have less vitamin D in their blood
- FACT: Obese need a higher dose of vitamin D to get to the same level of vit D
- FACT: When obese people lose weight the vitamin D level in their blood increases
- FACT: Adding Calcium, perhaps in the form of fortified milk, often reduces weight
- FACT: 140 trials for vitamin D intervention of obesity as of Sept 2019
- FACT: Less weight gain by senior women with > 30 ng of vitamin D
- FACT: Dieters lost additional 5 lbs if vitamin D supplementation got them above 32 ng - RCT
- FACT: Obese lost 3X more weight by adding $10 of Vitamin D
- FACT: Those with darker skins were more likely to be obese Sept 2014
- SUGGESTION: Probably need more than 4,000 IU to lose weight if very low on vitamin D due to
risk factors such as overweight, age, dark skin, live far from equator,shut-in, etc.
- Obesity category has
347 itemsThis page is in the following categories (# of items in each category)
- All items in category Books and Videos about Vitamin D