- Off topic: Plastics and BPA are getting into seafood and your bloodstream – Dr. Greger Spring 2019
- Plastics in bloodstream increased risk of Vitamin D deficiency in women by 22 percent - 2016, 2017
- No indication of the mechanism,
- Wonder if microplastics decrease Vitamin D in women more than smoking
- Many reasons why vitamin D deficiency has become epidemic
- Plastics is one of the 22 new resasons
- Vitamin D levels cut in half in 18 years
It's raining plastic in the Rockies Mother Nature Network
- "A study from scientists at the U.S. Geological Survey has found that 90 percent of rainwater samples from eight different locations along the Rockies contained plastics."
Microplastics are getting into mosquitoes and contaminating new food chains
In the lab they fed larva microplastics. "Plastics were retained as the mosquitoes went through different life stages"
Mosquitoes are eaten by birds and fish