Results of 20 minute survey of 1,009 Americans on the internet in March 2018
It appears that primarily those concerned about food and their health filled out the survey
- “Among 14 sources listed, government agencies recorded the biggest increases, far and away, in both measures.
19 % of consumers said they often get such information from a government agency
“38 % said they trust government agencies as an information source
- “Friends/family members and personal healthcare professionals tied at 30 percent as the most relied-upon sources of information
healthcare professionals are far more trusted (66%) than friends and family (26%).”
So, people rely and trust medical and govt sources
Those sources in 2018 recommend smaller Vitamin D doses than is needed for optimum health
The public is now aware that a small amount of Vitamin D is healthy
What will happen when the public becomes aware of the benefits of large amounts of vitamin D?
- Vitamin D is the most popular supplement, and was in the first commercial supplement – cod liver oil – May 2018
- Vitamin D was the most supplemented vitamin or mineral in the US - 2017
- Parkinson’s patients – 41 percent now supplement with Vitamin D – Nov 2017
- Vitamin D in US children: those having more than 40 ng increased 60 percent (2001-2010) - Dec 2016
- Vitamin D levels in US: percent having more than 40 ng doubled (2001-2010) - Dec 2016
- Huge increase in Vitamin D supplementation in the US military (2005-13) – Oct 2016
- 4 times fewer with vitamin D deficiency in just 4 years ( Connecticut) – March 2016
- 20X increase in vitamin D sold and 36 percent decrease in osteoporosis business in Australia – Nov 2013
1 hour of vitamin D per year will provide a great health improvement
30 minutes to buy the vitamin D + 1 minute every 2 weeks to take the tiny capsule
The Vitamin D hour is much better for your health than say 100 hours spent/year on eating better, exercise, etc.
A single 50,000 IU capsule every 2 weeks has been proven to prevent or treat 20 health problems,
and will likely help reduce another 40
for information see 1 pill every 2 weeks page in VitaminDWiki
Diabetes + Heart Failure + Chronic Pain + Depression + Autism + Breast Cancer + Colon Cancer + Prostate Cancer + Preeclampsia + Premature Birth + Falls + Cognitive Decline + Respiratory Tract Infection + Influenza + Tuberculosis + Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease + Lupus + Inflammatory Bowel Syndrome + Urinary Tract Infection + Poor Sleep + Weight Loss + Growing Pain + Multiple Sclerosis + PMS +Sceizophrenia (25 problems)
IFIC survey: 36% of Americans follow a specific diet Food Business News
36% of Americans said they followed a specific eating pattern or diet within the past year.
- Intermittent fasting 10%.
- Restricting carbohydrate 7%
- Paleo 5%
- Low-carb 5%
- Whole30 4%
- High-protein 3%
- Ketogenic/high-fat 3%