Unaware of any studies of meg-doses of vitamin D
There have been several indications that getting lots of vitamin D (> 20,000 IU daily) can cure some diseases
- Appears that Vitamin D can induce remission in recent Multiple Sclerosis 1,000 patients 20,000 IU to 140,000 IU daily
- Dr. Cannell on Autism – Spring 2013 3 moms accidentally gave 60,000 IU daily - rapid recovery from Autism
- ovarian cancer had metastasized, give only months to live, internal bleeding 50,000 IU daily for 3 months
Totally cured, then dropped back to 50,000 IU weekly.
- Traumatic Brain Injury reduced 2X by about 20,000 IU of vitamin D daily for 5 days
with progestrone. Similar to a loading dose
- Vitamin D repaired nerve in rat (50,000 IU daily dose equivalent for human) – June 2013 35,000 IU for average weight adult
Will be adding information to this page as I come across it.
- How often might 50000 IU vitamin D be taken - results of clinical trials
- Overview Loading of vitamin D
- Overview Toxicity of vitamin D which has the following graph