Table of contents
- US Monkeypox cases crashing, but vaccination efforts continue - Oct 2022
- U.S. Messaging on Monkeypox Is Deeply Flawed - July 19, 2022
- Updates Aug . . . .
- WHO declares monkeypox a global health emergency as infections soar - July 23, 2022
- Vitamin D and activation of the VDR may fight ALL enveloped viruses, including Monkeypox
- Monkeypox found in people without any symptoms (no surprise) - Aug 2022
- VitaminDWiki pages with MONKEYPOX in title (3 as of July 2022)
- (23,620 confirmed cases of monkeypox were reported globally as of August 1, 2022
- 10,700 Confirmed cases in the US - Aug 12, 2022
- "...number of cases has mushroomed to nearly 13,000 in over 60 countries throughout Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, new parts of Africa, South Asia, and Australia."
- "The time from exposure to onset of symptoms ranges from 5 to 21 days. The duration of symptoms is typically 2 to 4 weeks."
Wikipedia 2022 monkeypox outbreak
- "As of 18 July, there have been a total of 13,003 confirmed cases"
- "More than 16,500 cases of monkeypox have been reported in 75 countries."
- Vitamin D can inhibit enveloped virus (e.g. Corona, Herpes, Zoster, Epstein, Hepatitis, RSV) – March 2011
- Examples of enveloped virus Coronavirus, Herpes simplex (cold sore), Shingles, Epstein-Barr, Hepatitis A & B & C, Zika, HIV, Dengue, Yellow fever, Measles, Mumps, smallpox, monkeypox, ebola, rabies, influenza A & B, West Nile, Valley Fever, Croup, Lasa Fever, Hemorrhagic Fever, H5N1 bird flu
Monkeypox virus found in asymptomatic people MDEdge
"On Aug. 17, the World Health Organization reported more than 35,000 cases in 92 countries, with 12 deaths."
This list is automatically updated
Items found: 3
There have actually been