Herald & Review Jan 2016 Decatur, IL
- “A pharmacy wall stocked with vitamins can be overwhelming to scan. So if you could incorporate only one into your routine, which should it be?”
- “We put this question to Dr. Arielle Levitan and Dr. Romy Block, who penned “The Vitamin Solution: Two Doctors Clear the Confusion About Vitamins and Your Health.”
- “Vitamin D is probably the one, if we had to come up with one single vitamin that most people need to be taking to some extent,” Levitan said.
- It has an impressive resume, they promise.
Published on Amazon Nov 2015
Lots of information, but lots of promotion for their product (individualized supplementl)
- Romy Block, MD is a Board Certified Specialist in Endocrine and Metabolism medicine and the co-founder of Vous Vitamin LLC.
- Arielle Miller Levitan, MD is a Board Certified Internal Medicine Physician and the co-founder of Vous Vitamin LLC.
After a < 5 minute survey a computer designs an invididualized pill
They do not state how much is in each pill, but they will tell you if you ask
- One Month Trial $39.99+$7 Shipping and Handling
- One Month Recurring Subscription $39.99 FREE SHIPPING
- 3 Month Recurring Subscription $31.65 per month FREE SHIPPING (You save $25)
- 6 Month Recurring Subscription $27.49 per month FREE SHIPPING (You save $75)
- Easy to swallow tablets, feature Silky Swallow™ coating. Two pills daily.
Very little mention of Vitamin K2 in book, and it is not in thier glossary
No Omega-3 in my individualized pill
Form of Magnesium and Calcium were not mentioned
- A Is for Awful
- B All You Can B
- Vitamin B2: 2B or Not to B
- B3: Niacin Is Not So Nice
- Vitamin B6: Six of One, Half a Dozen of the Other
- B7: Biotin for Thin Hair
- B12 Is Important for a Dozen Reasons
- Vitamin C: See What It Can Do for You
- D Is for Delightful
“If you read the contents of this book, you are on to the fact that we are big fans of vitamin D.”
“Vitamin D” occurs more than 100 times
- Vitamin E Is for Enigmatic
- I Dine with Iodine
- Invincible Iron
- Magnificent Magnesium Magnesium is one of our favorite vitamins.
- Oh My Omega-3s
- Zealous About Zinc
I am unaware of any competition to this service.