Post-Vaccination Syndrome: A Descriptive Analysis of Reported Symptoms and Patient Experiences After Covid-19 Immunization preprint
- "We included 241 individuals aged 18 and older who self-reported PVS after covid-19 vaccination and who joined the online Yale Listen to Immune, Symptom and Treatment Experiences Now (LISTEN) Study from May 2022 to July 2023."
- The five most common symptoms were
- exercise intolerance (71%),
- excessive fatigue (69%),
- numbness (63%),
- brain fog (63%), and
- neuropathy (63%).
In the week before survey completion, participants reported
- feeling unease (93%),
- fearfulness (82%), and
- overwhelmed by worries (81%), as well as feelings of
- helplessness (80%),
- anxiety (76%),
- depression (76%),
- hopelessness (72%), and
- worthlessness (49%) at least once.
Reported on by Dr. Campbell in video Nov 2023
VitaminDWiki Vaccination includes
- COVID Vaccination problems - 3,500 studies - Oct 2023
- Following COVID vaccination 31% had neurological problems (Italy) – Oct 2023
- Autoimmune diseases caused in first day after COVID Vaccination - Oct 2023
- Vaccinated children have more health problems
This list is automatically updated