Culprits of Autism Identified: Toxins, Gut Bacteria, Nutritional Deficiencies, and Vaccines Made with Human Fetal Cell Lines
- autistic children have distinctly different microbiome compared to healthy children. Notably, they had fewer healthy bacteria, such as Bifidobacterium. Autistic children also had markedly higher levels of toxic volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
- Research suggests that as many as nine out of 10 individuals with (autism) also suffer from gastrointestinal problems such as inflammatory bowel disease and 'leaky gut'.
- babies who develop abnormal gut flora have compromised immune systems, which puts them at higher risk for suffering vaccine reactions
- In related news, another recent study11, 12 suggests that women over the age of 35 who are deficient in iron during pregnancy, concurrent with a metabolic condition, have a five-fold greater risk of having an autistic child.
- Antibiotics and Vitamin D are associated with many of the same diseases
- Gut Microbiome is important during pregnancy – Dec 2014
- Autism's Microbiome Atlantic Nov 2015