Heart Scan Blog had image of a 270 lb man in diapers
clip - - - -
It would be like trying to fit a large, full-grown man into the diapers of a 13-month old. Few nutrients or hormones (in fact, I can't think of a single one) are required in similar quantity by an infant or toddler and a full grown adult.
- - - - - - - -
- Overview Seniors lack Vitamin D
- Overview Dark Skin and Vitamin D
- All items tagged latitude
- Overview Obesity and Vitamin D
- Overview Moms babies and vitamin D not even mentioned above
- Recommendations of vitamin D IU and ng around the world US is NOT the worst!
- Overview - How much vitamin D
- Overview Deficiency of vitamin D
- An official reviewer of the IOM vitamin D report makes his opinion known – Jan 2011
- Vitamin D dose-response is not linear – Feb 2011
- Dose response equation 427*(1+pigmentation grade)*10**-2 +(dose IU/day)*10**-2/Body massindex,
- The folly of RDA for vitamin D - Jan 2011 same author - HeartScanBlog