The pharmaceutical industry is dangerous to health. Further proof with COVID-19
Surg Neurol Int. 2022; 13: 475.. doi: 10.25259/SNI_377_2022
Fabien Deruelle fderuelle at hotmail.com
The COVID-19 period highlights a huge problem that has been developing for decades, the control of science by industry. In the 1950s, the tobacco industry set the example, which the pharmaceutical industry followed. Since then, the latter has been regularly condemned for illegal marketing, misrepresentation of experimental results, dissimulation of information about the dangers of drugs, and considered as criminal. Therefore, this study was conducted to show that knowledge is powerfully manipulated by harmful corporations, whose goals are: 1/financial; 2/to suppress our ability to make choices to acquire global control of public health.
Pharmaceutical industry techniques for manipulating science and COVID-19 reporting were reviewed. Several sources of official documents were used: PubMed; National Institutes of Health resources; pharmaceutical companies; policy documents; national newspapers and news agencies; and books by prominent professionals (scientific and legal). A few studies have not been published in peer-reviewed journals; however, they have been conducted by reputable scientists in their respective fields.
Since the beginning of COVID-19, we can list the following methods of information manipulation which have been used:
- falsified clinical trials and inaccessible data;
- fake or conflict-of-interest studies;
- concealment of vaccines’
- short-term side effects and total lack of knowledge of the long-term effects of COVID-19 vaccination;
- doubtful composition of vaccines;
- inadequate testing methods;
- governments and international organizations under conflicts of interest;
- bribed physicians;
- the denigration of renowned scientists;
- the banning of all alternative effective treatments;
- unscientific and liberticidal social methods;
- government use of behavior modification and social engineering techniques to
- impose confinements, masks, and vaccine acceptance;
- scientific censorship by the media.
By supporting and selecting only the one side of science information while suppressing alternative viewpoints, and with obvious conflicts of interest revealed by this study, governments and the media constantly disinform the public. Consequently, the unscientifically validated vaccination laws, originating from industry-controlled medical science, led to the adoption of social measures for the supposed protection of the public but which became serious threats to the health and freedoms of the population.
Download the PDF from VitaminDWiki
SNI is devoted to publishing the truth. SNI has no characteristics by which it judges papers except by fact- supported information. The COVID-19 pandemic is one that is marked by conflicting and confusing information for the public. The only solution to this problem scientifically is to hear all sides of the issue, so that a reasonable decision can be made.
Instead, we find and learn that practice was not and is not being done.
- Is the virus a lethal as is described with high death rates?
- Should everyone be vaccinated and receive booster including small children and babies?
- Should people wear masks and socially isolate?
- Are the vaccines safe to use or do they have complications, notable of which are their respiratory, blood clotting, and neurological effects?
- Why is the public not being told about them?
- Are their deeper self-serving interests among the pharmaceutical companies, the Media, and governments to limit what the public knows?
- What is the truth?
Fabien Deruelle, a French scientist, who is an independent thinker, saw some disturbing factors involved in the COVID -19 reporting. After spending 8 months researching and writing on his own to learn that the controversies surrounding COVID-19, he concluded that there was a huge amount of misinformation being told and spread, intentionally.
The science was being corrupted by bureaucratic, governmental, pharmaceutical company, Media, and political forces so that the truth was not being told. The following is his review of the literature on the COVID-19 controversies. Hence, this independent scientist has discovered known facts which have been suppressed and are emerging in SNI pages and now, elsewhere around the world. His independent observations are what makes his report special. If you want to see my interview with him about his experience with the COVID-19 controversy, click here: https://vimeo.com/755630905. You decide.
James I. Ausman, MD, PhD Emeritus Editor-in-Chief; CEO, SNI™ and SNI Digital™ Publications
52 minute Video inteview of the author by the editor
8 of the related items in VitaminDWiki
- Bradford Hill Criteria applied to COVID Vaccinations - Oct 2022
- Problems with vaccine use during a pandemic - Dr. Bossche 2021, 2022
- 400 doctors, scientists declare “international medical crisis” due to COVID-19 vaccinations - Sept 2022
- Pfizer vaccination trial – 1 in 800 actually had a serious adverse event – Sept 2022
- Govt funding to fight COVID: 100 billion dollars for vaccine and anti-viral, perhaps zero for alternatives - Aug 2022
- White House allocates 475 million dollars to medical centers to push bivalent boosters (but they do not work) - Nov 2022
- Each use of Remdesivir generates thousands of dollars of bonuses to US hospitals – Nov 2022
- Off Topic: 43 anti-science things in pandemic era
- Abbasi K. Covid-19: Politicisation, “corruption,” and suppression of science. BMJ 2020;371:m4425.
- Abu-Raddad LJ, Chemaitelly H, Bertollini R, National Study Group for COVID-19 Epidemiology. Severity of SARS-CoV-2 reinfections as compared with primary infections. N Engl J Med 2021;385:2487-9.
- Aldén M, Falla FO, Yang D, Barghouth M, Luan C, Rasmussen M, et al. Intracellular reverse transcription of pfizer biontech COVID-19 mRNA vaccine BNT162b2 in vitro in human liver cell line. Curr Issues Mol Biol 2022;44:1115-26.
- Angell M. La Vérité sur les Compagnies Pharmaceutiques: Comment Elles Nous Trompent et Comment les Contrecarrer (The Truth about Drug Companies: How they Deceive us and what to do about it). Montebello (Québec), Canada: Le Mieux-être; 2005.
- ANSM. French National Agency for the Safety of Medicines and Health Products (Agence Nationale de Sécurité du Médicament et des Produits de Santé). Enquête de Pharmacovigilance du Vaccin Pfizer-BioNTech Comirnaty. Rapport no. 20; 2022. Available from: https://www.ansm.sante.fr/uploads/2022/03/18/20220317-enquete-pv-vaccin-pfizer-rapport-20.pdf [Last accessed on 2022 Apr 14].
- Answer on behalf of the European Commission. P-000303/2022(ASW); 2022. Available from: https://www.europarl.europa.eu/doceo/document/P-9-2022-000303-ASW_ EN.html [Last accessed on 2022 Apr 06].
- Assassi E. Un Phénomène Tentaculaire: L’influence Croissante des Cabinets de Conseil Sur les Politiques Publiques-Comptes Rendus. Sénat; 2022. p. 305-26. Available from: https://www.senat.fr/notice-rapport/2021/r21-578-2-notice.html [Last accessed on 2022 Mar 17].
- ATIH. Analyse de L’activité Hospitalière 2020-Covid-19. Agence Technique de L’information Sur L’hospitalisation; 2020. p. 2-3. Available from: https://www.atih.sante.fr/sites/default/files/public/content/4144/aah_2020_analyse_covid.pdf [Last accessed on 2022 Feb 10].
- Ausman JI, Blaylock RL. In: James I, Carolyn R, editors. The China Virus. What is the truth? United States: Ausman Education Foundation; 2021. Available from: https://surgicalneurologyint.com/e-books [Last accessed on 2022 Apr 23].
- Austrian Research Group. Press Conference: Undeclared Components of the COVID-19 Vaccines. Pathological institute in Reutlingen. Austrian Research Group; 2021. Available from: https://www.pathologie-konferenz.de/en [Last accessed on 2022 Feb 07].
- Balghusoon AO, Mahfoudh S. Routing protocols for wireless nanosensor networks and internet of nano things: A comprehensive survey. IEEE Access 2020;8:200724-48.
- Barnéoud L, Aeberhardt C, Hecketsweiler C. Covid-19: Comment Gilead a Vendu son Remdésivir à L’Europe. Journal Le Monde; 2020. Available from: https://www.lemonde.fr/ planete/article/2020/11/27/covid-19-comment-gilead-a-vendu-son-remdesivir-a-l-europe_6061300_3244.html [Last accessed on 2022 Jun 05].
- Batch Codes. Batch Codes and Associated Deaths, Disabilities and Illnesses for Covid 19 Vaccines. Created in 2021. Available from: https://www.howbadismybatch.com/index.html [Last accessed on 2022 Apr 23].
- Bérard E, Kai SH, Coley N, Bongard V, Ferrières J. One- year impact of COVID-19 lockdown-related factors on cardiovascular risk and mental health: A population-based cohort study. Int J Environ Res Public Health 2022;19:1684.
- Blaylock RL. Covid-19 pandemic: What is the truth? Surg Neurol Int 2021;12:591.
- Blaylock RL. COVID update: What is the truth? Surg Neurol Int 2022;13:167.
- Borch-Jacobsen M. Big Pharma. Paris, France: Les Arènes; 2013. p. 68-9.
- Borsche L, Glauner B, Von Mendel J. COVID-19 mortality risk correlates inversely with Vitamin D3 status, and a mortality rate close to zero could theoretically be achieved at 50 ng/mL 25(OH)D3: Results of a systematic review and meta-analysis. Nutrients 2021;13:3596.
- Brandal LT, MacDonald E, Veneti L, Ravlo T, Lange H, Naseer U, et al. Outbreak caused by the SARS-CoV-2 Omicron variant in Norway, November to December 2021. Euro Surveill 2021;26:2101147.
- Brandt AM. Inventing conflicts of interest: A history of tobacco industry tactics. Am J Public Health 2012;102:63-71.
- Brown CM, Vostok J, Johnson H, Burns M, Gharpure R, Sami S, et al. Outbreak of SARS- CoV-2 infections, including COVID-19 vaccine breakthrough infections, associated with large public Gatherings-Barnstable county, Massachusetts, July 2021. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2021;70:1059-62.
- Brown RB. Public health lessons learned from biases in coronavirus mortality overestimation. Disaster Med Public Health Prep 2020;14:364-71.
- Bundgaard H, Bundgaard JS, Raaschou-Pedersen DE, von Buchwald C, Todsen T, Norsk JB, et al. Effectiveness of adding a mask recommendation to other public health measures to prevent SARS-CoV-2 infection in danish mask wearers: A randomized controlled trial. Ann Intern Med 2021;174:335-43.
- Burger L, Aripaka P AstraZeneca to be Exempt from Coronavirus Vaccine Liability Claims in most Countries. London: Reuters; 2020. Available from: https://www. reuters.com/article/us-astrazeneca-results-vaccine-liability- idUSKCN24V2EN [Last accessed on 2022 Apr 17].
- Burkhardt A, Lang W. First Time Detection of the Vaccine Spike Protein in a Person who Died after Vaccination Against Covid-19. Germany: Reutlingen; 2022. Available from: https://www.pathologie-konferenz.de/en [Last accessed on 2022 Feb 07].
- Cao S, Gan Y, Wang C, Bachmann M, Wei S, Gong J, et al. Post-lockdown SARS-CoV-2 nucleic acid screening in nearly ten million residents of Wuhan, China. Nat Commun 2020;11:5917.
- Camero K. Why did CDC Change its Definition for “Vaccine”? Agency Explains move as Skeptics Lurk. Florida: Miami Herald; 2021. Available from: https://www.miamiherald.com/ news/coronavirus/article254111268.html#storylink=cpy [Last accessed on 2022 Jun 06].
- Campra P. Work of Dr. Pablo Campra on the analysis of Covid-19 vaccines. Counteranalysis of Covid vaccines. Available from: https://www.researchgate.net/project/COUNTERANALYSIS-OF-COVID-VACCINES; Detection of Graphene in Covid-19 vaccines. 2021. Available from: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/355979001_
- DETECTION_OF_GRAPHENE_IN_COVID19_VACCINES; Micro structures in Covid Vaccines: ¿inorganic crystals or Wireless Nanosensors Network? 2021. Available from: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/356507702_
- MICROSTRUCTURES_IN_COVID_VACCINES_inorganic_ crystals_or_Wireless_Nanosensors_Network; DNA crystals nanotechnology in Covid-19 vaccines. 2022. Available from: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/358284707_
- DNA_CRYSTALS_NANOTECHNOLOGY_IN_COVID19_ VACCINES; Interview with Dr. Campra in Madrid in May 2022. Available from: https://odysee.com/@archivoteca2020:d/ Pablo-Campra-Madrid,-BigReset-2022-EngSub-720p:8 [Last accessed on 2022 Jun 11].
- Cardozo T, Veazey R. Informed consent disclosure to vaccine trial subjects of risk of COVID-19 vaccines worsening clinical disease. Int J Clin Pract 2021;75:e13795.
- CDC COVID-19 Response Team. SARS-CoV-2 B.1.1.529 (Omicron) variant-United States, December 1-8, 2021. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2021;70:1731-4.
- Chau NV, Ngoc NM, Nguyet LA, Quang VM, Ny NT, Khoa DB, et al. An observational study of breakthrough SARS-CoV-2 Delta variant infections among vaccinated healthcare workers in Vietnam. EClinicalMedicine 2021;41:101143.
- Chemaitelly H, Bertollini R, Abu-Raddad LJ, National Study Group for COVID-19 Epidemiology. Efficacy of natural immunity against SARS-CoV-2 reinfection with the beta variant. N Engl J Med 2021;385:2585-6.
- Clarke L. Covid-19: Who fact checks health and science on facebook? BMJ 2021;373:n1170.
- Clinckemaillie M, Scanff A, Naudet F, Barbaroux A. Sunshine on KOLs: Assessment of the nature, extent and evolution of financial ties between the leaders of professional medical associations and the pharmaceutical industry in France from 2014 to 2019: A retrospective study. BMJ Open 2022;12:e051042.
- Cohen D, Carter P Conflicts of interest. WHO and the pandemic flu “conspiracies”. BMJ 2010;340:c2912.
- Collombat B. Le Nudge, Arme Anti-Covid de La Macronie. France: France Info; 2021. Available from: https://www.francetvinfo.fr/politique/le-nudge-arme-anti-covid-de-la- macronie_4660085.html [Last accessed on 2022 Feb 11].
- Congressional Research Service. Domestic Funding for COVID-19 Vaccines: An Overview. United States: Congressional Research Service; 2021. Available from: https:// crsreports.congress.gov/product/pdf/IN/IN11556 [Last accessed on 2022 Jun 05].
- Congressional Research Service. The PREP Act and COVID-19, Part 1: Statutory Authority to Limit Liability for Medical Countermeasures. United States: Congressional Research Service; 2022. Available from: https://crsreports.congress.gov/product/pdf/LSB/LSB10443 [Last accessed on 2022 Apr 17].
- Covid-19 Early Treatment. Real-time Analysis of Thousands of Studies. Available from: https://www.c19early.com [Last accessed on 2022 Jan 23].
- Dai H, Saccardo S, Han MA, Roh L, Raja N, Vangala S, et al. Behavioural nudges increase COVID-19 vaccinations. Nature 2021;597:404-9.
- DARPA. Covid-19. Virginia: Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency; 2021. Available from: https://www.darpa.mil/ work-with-us/covid-19 [Last accessed on 2022 Feb 06].
- De Francesco L. Preparing for the next plague. Nat Biotechnol 2021;39:1491-6.
- De Galzain B, Kourounis A. Covid-19: Quelle est la Position des Églises Catholique et Orthodoxe Face à la Vaccination? France: Franceinfo; 2022. Available from: https://www.francetvinfo.fr/replay-radio/le-club-des-correspondants/covid-19-quelle- est-la-position-des-eglises-catholique-et-orthodoxe-face-a-la- vaccination_4922009.html [Last accessed on 2022 Feb 10].
- Deruelle F. The different sources of electromagnetic fields: Dangers are not limited to physical health. Electromagn Biol Med 2020;39:166-75.
- Desai AN, Mehrotran P Medical masks. JAMA 2020;323:1517-8.
- Doshi P Covid-19 vaccine trial protocols released. BMJ 2020;371:m4058.
- Doshi P Will covid-19 vaccines save lives? Current trials aren’t designed to tell us. BMJ 2020;371:m4037.
- Ducos L. Pfizer ne Serait pas Responsable des Effets Indésirables de Son Vaccin, Une Plainte Déposée Contre le Contrat. Montpellier Cedex: Midi Libre; 2022. Available from: https://www.midilibre.fr/2022/01/31/pfizer-ne-serait-pas-responsable-des-effets-indesirables-de-son-vaccin-un-avocat-porte-plainte-10079369.php [Last accessed on 2022 Apr 17].
- Duvvuri VR, Moghadas SM, Guo H, Duvvuri B, Heffernan JM, Fisman DN, et al. Highly conserved cross-reactive CD4+T- cell HA-epitopes of seasonal and the 2009 pandemic influenza viruses. Influenza Other Respir Viruses 2010;4:249-58.
- Edriss M, Farshchian M, Daveluy S. Localized cutaneous reaction to an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine. J Cosmet Dermatol 2021;20:2380-81.
- Elbazidi H, Erraih O. Mortality and hydroxychloroquine; Politics and pandemic: Strange liaisons lead to strange correlations: Mortalité and Hydroxychloroquine; Politiques and Pandémie: D’étranges liaisons impliquent d’étranges corrélations. New Microbes New Infect 2020;38:100749.
- EMA. Comirnaty COVID-19 Vaccine: EMA Recommends Approval for Children Aged 5 to 11. Netherlands: European Medicines Agency; 2021. Available from: https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/news/comirnaty-covid-19-vaccine-ema-recommends-approval-children-aged-5-11 [Last accessed on 2022 Mar 10].
- EMA Moderna. Assessment Report COVID-19 Vaccine Moderna. Procedure No. EMEA/H/C/005791/0000. Netherlands: European Medicines Agency; 2021. Available from: https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/documents/assessment-report/spikevax-previously-covid-19-vaccine-moderna-epar-public-assessment-report_en.pdf [Last accessed on 2022 Jan 17].
- EMA Pfizer. Assessment Report Comirnaty. Procedure No. EMEA/H/C/005735/0000. Netherlands: European Medicines Agency; 2021. Available from: https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/documents/assessment-report/comirnaty-epar-public- assessment-report_en.pdf [Last accessed on 2022 Jan 17].
- Engelbrecht T, Kohnlein C, Bailey S, Scoglio S. Virus mania. Corona/COVID-19, Rougeole, Grippe Porcine, Grippe Aviaire, Cancer du col de L’utérus, SARS, ESB (Virus Mania: Corona/ COVID-19, Measles, Swine Flu, Cervical Cancer, Avian Flu, SARS, BSE, Hepatitis C, AIDS, Polio, Spanish Flu. How the Medical Industry Continually Invents Epidemics, Making Billion-dollar Profits at our Expense). Belgium: M Pietteur; 2021.
- Espenhain L, Funk T, Overvad M, Edslev SM, Fonager J, Ingham AC, et al. Epidemiological characterisation of the first 785 SARS-CoV-2 Omicron variant cases in Denmark, December 2021. Euro Surveill 2021;26:2101146.
- EudraVigilance. EudraVigilance-European Database of Suspected Adverse Drug Reaction Reports (Click on the Letter “C” and Scroll down Until “COVID-19”) Available from: https://www.adrreports.eu/en/search_subst.html [Last accessed on 2022 Sep 12].
- European Commission. COVID-19: Commission calls on Member States to step up Preparedness for the Next Pandemic Phase. Belgium: European Commission; 2022. Available from: https://www.ec.europa.eu/commission/presscorner/detail/en/ IP_22_2646 [Last accessed on 2022 Jun 09].
- European Commission. Roadmap for the Implementation of Actions by the European Commission Based on the Commission Communication and the Council Recommendation on Strengthening Cooperation against Vaccine Preventable Diseases. Belgium: European Commission; 2022. Available from: https://www.ec.europa.eu/health/sites/default/files/vaccination/ docs/2019-2022_roadmap_en.pdf [Last accessed on 2022 Jan 25].
- European Commission. Safe COVID-19 Vaccines for Europeans. Belgium: European Commission; 2022. Available from: https://www.ec.europa.eu/info/live-work-travel-eu/coronavirus-response/safe-covid-19-vaccines-europeans_en [Last accessed on 2022 Jun 09].
- European Parliament. Budget and Financial Management of the European Medicines Agency for the year 2019. Section: 3. Motion for a European Parliament Resolution. France: European Parliament; 2021. Available from: https:// www.europarl.europa.eu/doceo/document/A-9-2021-0073_ EN.html [Last accessed on 2022 Nov 23].
- Evans RG. Tough on crime? Pfizer and the CIHR. Healthc Policy 2010;5:16-25.
- Event 201: Public-Private Cooperation for Pandemic Preparedness and Response. Maryland: Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security; 2019. Available from: https://www. centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/recommendations.html [Last accessed on 2022 Jan 29].
- FDA. Emergency Use Authorization for Vaccines Explained. Maryland: FDA; 2020. Available from: https://www.fda.gov/vaccines-blood-biologics/vaccines/emergency-use- authorization-vaccines-explained [Last accessed on 2022 Jan 27].
- FDA. Highlights of Prescribing Information. Pfizer BioNTech. Maryland: FDA; 2021. Available from: https://www.fda.gov/ media/151707/download [Last accessed on 2021 Dec 30].
- FDA. Letter Revoking Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for Chloroquine Phosphate (CQ) and Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate (HCQ). Maryland: FDA; 2020. Available from: https:// www.fda.gov/media/138945/download [Last accessed on 2022 Feb 14].
- FDA. Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee. Meeting Document. Pfizer. Maryland: FDA; 2021. Available from: https://www.fda.gov/media/153409/download [Last accessed on 2021 Dec 19].
- Finsterer J. Neurological side effects of SARS-CoV-2 vaccinations. Acta Neurol Scand 2022;145:5-9.
- French Ministry of Health. Vaccine Strategy Advisory Board. (Conseil d’Orientation de la Stratégie Vaccinale). France: French Ministry of Health; 2021. Available from: https:// www.solidarites-sante.gouv.fr/IMG/pdf/avis_du_cosv_6_ avril_2021pdf.pdf [Last accessed on 2022 Feb 10].
- French Government. Pourquoi Mettre en Place la Vaccination; 2022. Available from: https://www.gouvernement.fr/info-
- coronavirus/vaccins [Last accessed on 2022 Jan 22]. La stratégie vaccinale et la liste des publics prioritaires; 2022. Available from: https://solidarites-sante.gouv.fr/grands-dossiers/vaccin- covid-19/publics-prioritaires-vaccin-covid-19 [Last accessed on 2022 Oct 08].
- Gat I, Kedem A, Dviri M, Umanski A, Levi M, Hourvitz A, et al. Covid-19 vaccination BNT162b2 temporarily impairs semen concentration and total motile count among semen donors. Andrology 2022;10:1016-22.
- Gawel A, Mandziuk M, Zmudzinski M, Gosek M, Krawczyk- Suszek M, Pisarski M, et al. Effects of pope Francis’ religious authority and media coverage on twitter user’s attitudes toward COVID-19 vaccination. Vaccines (Basel) 2021;9:1487.
- Gilbert C, Lefeuvre C, Preisser L, Pivert A, Soleti R, Blanchard S, et al. Age-related expression of IFN-A1 Versus IFN-I and beta-defensins in the nasopharynx of SARS-CoV-2- infected individuals. Front Immunol 2021;12:750279.
- Girel M. Propos de RN Proctor sur l’invention la plus dangereuse de l’histoire. CNRS Le journal; 2014. Available from: https://lejournal.cnrs.fr/articles/linvention-la-plus-dangereuse-de-lhistoire [Last accessed on 2021 Oct 10].
- Godlee F, Abbasi K. ‘Open letter from The BMJ to Mark Zuckerberg’, 17 December 2021, Available from: https://www. bmj.com/content/375/bmj.n2635/rr-80 [Last accessed on 2022 Oct 07].
- Godlee F. Conflicts of interest and pandemic flu. BMJ 2010;340:c2947.
- Gotzsche P Remèdes Mortels et Crime Organisé: Comment L’industrie Pharmaceutique a Corrompu les Services de Santé. (Deadly Medicines and Organised Crime: How Big Pharma has Corrupted Healthcare). Laval, Canada: Les presses de L’université; 2019. Grundy SR. Expression of concern: Abstract 10712:
- Mrna COVID vaccines dramatically increase endothelial inflammatory markers and ACS risk as measured by the PULS cardiac test: A warning. Circulation 2021;144:A10712.
- Guarascio F. World’s Top Intensive Care Body Advises Against Remdesivir for Sickest COVID Patients. London: Reuters; 2020. Available from: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-remdesivir-gilead-idUSK BN27T13W?taid=5fae848700c08d0001c01133&utm_ campaign = trueAnthem: + Trending+content&utm_ medium=trueanthem&utm_source=twitter [Last accessed on 2021 Dec 03].
- Hardell L, Carlberg M. Health risks from radiofrequency radiation, including 5G, should be assessed by experts with no conflicts of interest. Oncol Lett 2020;4:15.
- Hasan A, Al-Mulla MR, Abubaker J, Al-Mulla F. Early insight into antibody-dependent enhancement after SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccination. Hum Vaccin Immunother 2021;17:4121-5.
- Heikkila TT. Surprising superconductivity of graphene. Science 2022;375:719-20.
- Herby J, Jonung L, Hanke SH. A Literature Review and Meta Analysis of the Effects of Lockdowns on COVID 19 Mortality. Maryaland: John Hopkins University; 2022. Available from: https://sites.krieger.jhu.edu/iae/files/2022/01/A-Literature- Review-and-Meta-Analysis-of-the-Effects-of-Lockdowns-on- COVID-19-Mortality.pdf [Last accessed on 2022 Feb 02].
- Horton R. Offline: What is medicine’s 5 sigma? Lancet 2015;385:1380.
- H.R.5546-National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986. Available from: https://www.congress.gov/bill/99th-congress/ house-bill/5546 [Last accessed on 2022 Mar 21].
- House of Commons Health Committee. The Influence of the Pharmaceutical Industry. Report, Together with Formal Minutes Ordered by the House of Commons. House of Commons Health Committee; 2005. p. 8, 44. Available from: https://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm200405/cmselect/cmhealth/42/42.pdf [Last accessed on 2022 Jan 27].
- Huang H, Su S, Wu N, Wan H, Wan S, Bi H, Sun L. Graphene- based sensors for human health monitoring. Front Chem 2019;7:399.
- Huang Z, Feng Z. Public health and private life under COVID-19 vaccination policies in China: A legal analysis. Risk Manag Healthc Policy 2021;14:4627-38.
- Ioannidis JP. Infection fatality rate of COVID-19 inferred from seroprevalence data. Bull World Health Organ 2021;99:19-33F.
- Jaafar R, Aherfi S, Wurtz N, Grimaldier C, van Hoang T, Colson P, et al. Correlation between 3790 quantitative polymerase chain reaction-positives samples and positive cell cultures, including 1941 severe acute respiratory syndrome Coronavirus 2 isolates. Clin Infect Dis 2021;72:e921.
- Jacquot G. McKinsey: Olivier Véran Révèle Un Nouveau Contrat et Répond à la Commission D’enquête. Public Sénat; 2022. Available from: https://www.publicsenat.fr/article/parlementaire/a-aucun-moment-mckinsey-ne-m-a-fait-prendre-une-decision- en-lien-avec-la-crise [Last accessed on 2022 Feb 08].
- James EK, Bokemper SE, Gerber AS, Omer SB, Huber GA. Persuasive messaging to increase COVID-19 vaccine uptake intentions. Vaccine 2021;39:7158-65.
- Kampf G. Call to apply a consistent scale in public COVID-19 reporting. Lancet Reg Health Eur 2021;11:100264.
- Kassirer JP. On the Take: How Medicine’s Complicity with Big Business Can Endanger Your Health. New York: Oxford University Press; 2004.
- Kennedy RF Jr. Anthony Fauci, Bill Gates et Big Pharma-Leur Guerre Mondiale Contre la Démocratie et La Santé Publique (The Real Anthony Fauci: Bill Gates, Big Pharma, and the Global War on Democracy and Public Health). Belgium: M Pietteur; 2022.
- Killgore WD, Cloonan SA, Taylor EC, Allbright MC, Dailey NS. Trends in suicidal ideation over the first three months of COVID-19 lockdowns. Psychiatry Res 2020;293:113390.
- Kisielinski K, Giboni P, Prescher A, Klosterhalfen B, Graessel D, Funken S, et al. Is a mask that covers the mouth and nose free from undesirable side effects in everyday use and free of potential hazards? Int J Environ Res Public Health 2021;18:4344.
- Klompas M, Morris CA, Sinclair J, Pearson M, Shenoy ES. Universal Masking in Hospitals in the Covid-19 Era. N Engl J Med 2020;382:e63.
- Kolleve J. Pfizer Accused of Pandemic Profiteering as Profits Double. London: The Guardian; 2022. Available from: https:// www.theguardian.com/business/2022/feb/08/pfizer-covid- vaccine-pill-profits-sales [Last accessed on 2022 Apr 10].
- Kory P, Meduri GU, Varon J, Iglesias J, Marik PE. Review of the emerging evidence demonstrating the efficacy of ivermectin in the prophylaxis and treatment of COVID-19. Am J Ther 2021;28:e299-318.
- Kostoff RN, Briggs MB, Porter AL, Spandidos DA, Tsatsakis A. [Comment] COVID-19 vaccine safety. Int J Mol Med 2020;46:1599-602.
- Kostoff RN, Kanduc D, Porter AL, Shoenfeld Y, Calina D, Briggs MB, et al. Vaccine-and natural infection-induced mechanisms that could modulate vaccine safety. Toxicol Rep 2020;7:1448-58.
- Lacout A, Perronne C, Lounnas V Hydroxychloroquine in hospitalized patients with Covid-19. N Engl J Med 2021;384:881-2.
- Legg T, Hatchard J, Gilmore AB. The science for profit model- how and why corporations influence science and the use of science in policy and practice. PLoS One 2021;16:e0253272.
- Leonardo Alves T, Lexchin J, Mintzes B. Medicines information and the regulation of the promotion of pharmaceuticals. Sci Eng Ethics 2019;25:1167-92.
- Light DW, Lexchin J, Darrow JJ. Institutional corruption of pharmaceuticals and the myth of safe and effective drugs. J Law Med Ethics 2013;41:590-600.
- Loades ME, Chatburn E, Higson-Sweeney N, Reynolds S, Shafran R, Brigden A, et al. Rapid systematic review: The impact of social isolation and loneliness on the mental health of children and adolescents in the context of COVID-19. J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 2020;59:1218-39.e3.
- Lundy D, Tansey R. EU Needs Compulsory Transparency Register to Rein in Big Pharma Lobbying. Belgium: Euractiv; 2015. Available from: https://www.euractiv.com/ section/health-consumers/opinion/eu-needs-compulsory- transparency-register-to-rein-in-big-pharma-lobbying [Last accessed on 2022 Apr 19].
- Lyons-Weiler J, Ricketson R. Reconsideration of the immunotherapeutic pediatric safe dose levels of aluminum. J Trace Elem Med Biol 2018;48:67-73.
- Macrae F. The “False” Pandemic: Drug Firms Cashed in on Scare over Swine Flu, Claims Euro Health Chief. Northcliffe House: Daily Mail; 2010. Available from: https://www. dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1242147/the-false-pandemic- drug-firms-cashed-scare-swine-flu-claims-Euro-health-chief. html [Last accessed on 2022 Jan 30].
- Marie-Leconte J. Le “Nudge”, Manipulation Douce Pour Temps de Crise. France: France Info; 2021. Available from: https:// www.francetvinfo.fr/replay-radio/le-choix-franceinfo/le- nudge-manipulation-douce-pour-temps-de-crise_4346415. html [Last accessed on 2022 Feb 11].
- Marks M, Millat-Martinez P, Ouchi D, Roberts CH, Alemany A, Corbacho-Monné M, et al. Transmission of COVID-19 in 282 clusters in Catalonia, Spain: A cohort study. Lancet Infect Dis 2021;21:629-36.
- Mehra MR, Desai SS, Ruschitzka F, Patel AN. RETRACTED: Hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine with or without a macrolide for treatment of COVID-19: A multinational registry analysis. Lancet 2020;S0140-6736(20)31180-6. Online ahead of print.
- Million M, Dudouet P, Chabriere E, Cortaredona S, Roussel Y, Brouqui P, et al. Predictive factors of clinical assays on hydroxychloroquine for COVID-19 mortality during the first year of the pandemic: A meta-synthesis. Afr J Clin Exp Microbiol 2022;23:1-13.
- Million M, Lagier JC, Tissot-Dupont H, Ravaux I, Dhiver C, Tomei C, et al. Early combination therapy with hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin reduces mortality in 10,429 COVID-19 outpatients. Rev Cardiovasc Med 2021;22:1063-72.
- Milon A. La grippe A (H1N1)v: Retours Sur la Première Pandémie du XXIe Siècle. Rapport n 685 de la Commission Denquête du Sénat sur le Rôle des Firmes Pharmaceutiques Dans la Gestion: Par le Gouvernement de la Grippe A (H1N1) v; 2010. Available from: https://www.senat.fr/rap/r09-685-1/ r09-685-1_mono.html#toc33 [Last accessed on 2022 Feb 01].
- Moderna Trial. A Study to Evaluate Efficacy, Safety, and Immunogenicity of mRNA-1273 Vaccine in Adults Aged 18 Years and Older to Prevent COVID-19; 2021. Available from: https://www.clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04470427?term=NCT04470427&draw=2&rank=1 [Last accessed on 2022 Oct 08].
- Moreira ED Jr., Kitchin N, Xu X, Dychter SS, Lockhart S, Gurtman A, et al. Safety and efficacy of a third dose of BNT162b2 Covid-19 vaccine. N Engl J Med 2022;386:1910-21.
- Mucchielli L. Behind the French controversy over the medical treatment of Covid-19: The role of the drug industry. J Sociol 2020;56:736-44.
- Mucchielli L. La Doxa du Covid. Tome 2: Enquête sur la Gestion Politico-sanitaire de la Crise du Covid. Bastia, Corse: Eolienne; 2022.
- National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases. NCIRD (National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases), Division of Viral Diseases. CDC COVID-19 Science Briefs. Atlanta (GA): Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (US); 2020.
- Nicolussi S, Ardjomand-Woelkart K, Stange R, Gancitano G, Klein P, Ogal M. Echinacea as a potential force against coronavirus infections? A mini-review of randomized controlled trials in adults and children. Microorganisms 2022;10:211.
- Niemiec E. COVID-19 and misinformation: Is censorship of social media a remedy to the spread of medical misinformation? EMBO Rep 2020;21:e51420.
- O’Dowd A. Council of Europe condemns “unjustified scare” over swine flu. BMJ 2010;340:c3033.
- Orwell City. A Site Dedicated to the Scientific Analysis of Covid-19 Vaccines; 2021. Detection of Graphene in Covid-19 vaccines by Micro-Raman Spectroscopy. Available from: https://www.orwell.city/2021/11/final-report.html; Covid vaccine microphotographs. Available from: https://www.orwell.city/2022/02/microphotographs.html; Archive on graphene detections in several covid vaccines. Available from: https://www.orwell.city/p/archivo.html [Last accessed on 2022 Feb 07].
- Parliamentary Question. Time for the Truth on the Presence of Graphene in the COVID-19 Vaccines. Question Reference P-000303/2022; 2022. Available from: https://www.europarl. europa.eu/doceo/document/P-9-2022-000303_EN.html [Last accessed on 2022 Feb 07].
- Pfizer. Les Leaders de L’industrie Pharmaceutique S’unissent Pour Faire Progresser la Science. New York: Pfizer; 2020. Available from: https://www.pfizer.fr/les-leaders-de-lindustrie- pharmaceutique-sunissent-pour-faire-progresser-la-science [Last accessed on 2022 Feb 06].
- Pfizer Trial. Study to Describe the Safety, Tolerability, Immunogenicity, and Efficacy of RNA Vaccine Candidates against COVID-19 in Healthy Individuals. New York: Pfizer Trial; 2021. Available from: https://www.clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/ show/NCT04368728?term=NCT04368728&draw=2&rank=1 [Last accessed on 2022 Oct 08].
- Project on Government Oversight. Available from: https://www.#contractormisconduct.org/contractors/188/pfizer; Avaialble from: https://www.contractormisconduct.org/contractors/293/
- johnson; Available from: https://www.contractormisconduct.org/contractors/139/merck-co-inc [Last accessed on 2022 Feb 10].
- Raposo VL. Can China’s “standard of care” for COVID-19 be replicated in Europe? J Med Ethics 2020;46:451-4.
- Rayner G. Use of Fear to Control Behaviour in Covid Crisis was “Totalitarian”, Admit Scientists. London: The Telegraph; 2021. Available from: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/05/14/scientists-admit-totalitarian-use-fear-control-behaviour-covid [Last accessed on 2022 Jan 29].
- Reichelt J. Corona: BILD Entschuldigt Sich Bei Kindern. Berlin: Bild; 2021. Available from: https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=THuHFSQcQW0 [Last accessed on 2022 Jan 29].
- Reteurs. Iceland to Lift all COVID-19 Restrictions on Friday. London: Reteurs; 2022. Available from: https://www.reuters. com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/iceland-lift-all-covid-19-restrictions-friday-media-reports-2022-02-23 [Last accessed on 2022 Apr 05].
- Röltgen K, Nielsen SC, Silva O, Younes SF, Zaslavsky M, Costales C, et al. Immune imprinting, breadth of variant recognition, and germinal center response in human SARS- CoV-2 infection and vaccination. Cell 2022;185:1025-40.
- Roussel Y, Raoult D. Influence of conflicts of interest on public positiera, the case of Gilead sciences. New Microbes New Infect 2020;38:100710.
- Sasaki S, Saito T, Ohtake F. Nudges for COVID-19 voluntary vaccination: How to explain peer information? Soc Sci Med 2022;292:114561.
- Seifi T, Kamali AR. Antiviral performance of graphene-based materials with emphasis on COVID-19: A review. Med Drug Discov 2021;25:100099.
- Senecat A. Covid-19: L’hypersensibilité des Tests PCR, Entre Intox et Vrai Débat. France: Le Monde; 2020. Available from: https://www.lemonde.fr/les-decodeurs/article/2020/09/09/covid-19-l-hypersensibilite-des-tests-pcr-entre-intox-et-vrai- debat_6051528_4355770.html [Last accessed on 2022 Jan 04].
- Seneff S, Nigh G, Kyriakopoulos AM, McCullough PA. Innate immune suppression by SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccinations: The role of G-quadruplexes, exosomes, and MicroRNAs. Food Chem Toxicol 2022;164:113008.
- Shardlow E, Linhart C, Connor S, Softely E, Exley C. The measurement and full statistical analysis including Bayesian methods of the aluminium content of infant vaccines. J Trace Elem Med Biol 2021;66:126762.
- Shaw CA, Li D, Tomljenovic L. Are there negative CNS impacts of aluminum adjuvants used in vaccines and immunotherapy? Immunotherapy 2014;6:1055-71.
- Signer J, Jonsdottir HR, Albrich WC, Strasser M, Züst R, Ryter S, et al. In vitro virucidal activity of Echinaforce®, an Echinacea purpurea preparation, against coronaviruses, including common cold coronavirus 229E and SARS-CoV-2. Virol J 2020;17:136.
- Sismondo S. Epistemic corruption, the pharmaceutical industry, and the body of medical science. Front Res Metr Anal 2021;6:614013.
- Smith R. Conflicts of Interest-does Money Influence Scientific Publication ? Science in Parliament. Vol. 64. Whitsun; 2007. p. 16. Available from: https://www.scienceinparliament.org. uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/sip64-2.pdf [Last accessed on 2022 Feb 12].
- Smith R. Is the Pharmaceutical Industry Like the Mafia? The BMJ Opinion; 2013. Available from: https://blogs.bmj. com/bmj/2013/09/10/richard-smith-is-the-pharmaceutical- industry-like-the-mafia [Last accessed on 2022 Feb 15].
- Smith R. Medical journals are an extension of the marketing arm of pharmaceutical companies. PLoS Med 2005;2:e138.
- Stroobants JP. Un Rapport Pointe L’influence Excessive du Secteur Pharmaceutique à Bruxelles. (Report Points to Excessive Influence of Pharmaceutical Sector in Brussels). Mendès-France: Le Monde; 2015. Available from: https:// www.lemonde.fr/economie/article/2015/09/02/un-rapport- pointe-l-influence-excessive-du-secteur-pharmaceutique-a- bruxelles_4743132_3234.html [Last accessed on 2021 Nov 23].
- Subramanian SV, Kumar A. Increases in COVID-19 are unrelated to levels of vaccination across 68 countries and 2947 counties in the United States. Eur J Epidemiol 2021;36:1237-40.
- Thacker PD. Covid-19: Researcher blows the whistle on data integrity issues in Pfizer’s vaccine trial. BMJ 2021;375:n2635.
- Theoharides TC, Conti P. Be aware of SARS-CoV-2 spike protein: There is more than meets the eye. J Biol Regul Homeost Agents 2021;35:833-8.
- Thomson Reuters Foundation. The links between Pfizer and Thomson Reuters through James C. Smith. Available from: https://www.trust.org/about-us/#our-people (“Board of Trustees” section) Available from: https://www.pfizer.com/ people/leadership/bo ard_of_directors/james_smith [Last accessed on 2022 Aug 19].
- Trusted News Initiative. Trusted News Initiative (TNI) to Combat Spread of Harmful Vaccine Disinformation. Trusted News Initiative; 2020. Available from: https://www.ebu.ch/ news/2020/12/trusted-news-initiative-to-combat-spread-of- harmful-vaccine-disinformation [Last accessed on 2022 Jan 28].
- Tsumiyama K, Miyazaki Y, Shiozawa S. Self-organized criticality theory of autoimmunity. PLoS One 2009;4:e8382.
- Unal MA, Bayrakdar F, Nazir H, Besbinar O, Gurcan C, Lozano N, et al. Graphene oxide nanosheets interact and interfere with SARS-CoV-2 surface proteins and cell receptors to inhibit infectivity. Small 2021;17:e2101483.
- Ventura Fernandes BH, Feitosa NM, Barbosa AP, Bomfim CG, Garnique AM, Rosa IF, et al. Toxicity of spike fragments SARS- CoV-2 S protein for Zebrafish: A tool to study its hazardous for human health? Sci Total Environ 2022;813:152345.
- Vergnenegre A. Covid-19: Des Femmes Accusent le Vaccin, L’ablation de L’utérus, C’est la Seule Solution qui se Présentait à Moi. France 3 Régions. France: France Info; 2022. Available from: https://france3-regions.francetvinfo.fr/provence-alpes-cote-d-azur/bouches-du-rhone/marseille/covid-19-des- femmes-accusent-le-vaccin-l-ablation-de-l-uterus-c-est-la- seule-solution-qui-se-presentait-a-moi-2518184.html [Last accessed on 2022 Apr 06].
- Wang Y, Zhang D, Du G, Du R, Zhao J, Jin Y, et al. Remdesivir in adults with severe COVID-19: A randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, multicentre trial. Lancet 2020;395:1569-78.
- World Economic Forum. Switzerland: World Economic Forum; 2022. COVID-19. Available from: https://intelligence.weforum. org/topics/a1G0X000006O6EHUA0; Global Governance. Available from: https://intelligence.weforum.org/topics/a1Gb0000000LHN2EAO [Last accessed on 2022 Apr 18].
- World Economic Forum. COVID-19: The Evolution of COVID-19. Switzerland: World Economic Forum; 2022. Available from: https://intelligence.weforum.org/topics/a1G0X000006O6EHUA0/key-issues/a1G680000004DRrEAM [Last accessed on 2022 Apr 18].
- World Economic Forum. Section Our Partners. Switzerland: World Economic Forum. Available from: https://www. weforum.org/partners#M [Last accessed on 2022 Feb 14].
- World Economic Forum. World Economic Forum and UN Sign Strategic Partnership Framework. Switzerland: World Economic Forum; 2019. Available from: https://www.weforum.org/press/2019/06/world-economic-forum-and- un-sign-strategic-partnership-framework [Last accessed on 2022 Feb 25].
- World Health Organization. Managing the COVID-19 Infodemic: Promoting Healthy Behaviours and Mitigating the Harm from misinformation and Disinformation. Geneva: World Health Organization; 2020. Available from: https:// www.who.int/news/item/23-09-2020-managing-the-covid- 19-infodemic-promoting-healthy-behaviours-and-mitigating- the-harm-from-misinformation-and-disinformation [Last accessed on 2022 Feb 14].
- World Health Organization. Our Contributors. Geneva: World Health Organization; 2021. Available from: https://www.who. int/about/funding/contributors [Last accessed on 2022 Feb 14].
– – – etc – – – -