"So to prevent one severe illness 1370 individuals must be vaccinated. The other 1369 individuals are not saved from a severe illness, but are subject to vaccine adverse effects, whatever they may be and whenever we learn about them."
"How does this compare with other vaccines? Before the measles vaccine became available 90% of children in North America had measles by age 10. Two doses of the vaccine are about 95% effective, so a vaccinated individual’s risk is reduced by 0.855 (0.90 x 0.95), and the NNTV = 1.17 (1/0.855); this is extraordinarily effective"
- Deaths during past decade: Measles Zero, Measles Vaccines 100 - Feb 2015
- Vaccinations resulted in increased office visits for children 16 months later - Nov 2020
- Increase in office visits generally started 500 days after vaccination
- Perhaps Vitamin D can augment or replace some vaccines – March 2015
- Vaccinated children had more chronic diseases - Sept 2018
- 10X reactions to flu vaccine when vitamin D deficient
- 7X increase in miscarriage after flu vaccine - Sept 2017
- Off topic: CDC deleted a 3X increase in black male autism due to vaccination – whistle blowing Aug 2014
- This Vitamin Shown to Be Almost 10 Times More Effective Than the Flu Shot – Feb 2017 Summary:
If you have want to prevent influenza and have severely low vitamin D
the number needed to prevent with Vitamin D is 4
the number needed to prevent with flu shots is 40
COVID-19 treated by Vitamin D - studies, reports, videos
As of Oct 20, 2021, the page had: 34 trials, 6 trial results, 27 meta-analyses and reviews, 64 observations, 35 recommendations, 55 associations, 89 speculations, 48 videos see related: Governments, HealthProblems, Hospitals, Dark Skins, 26 risk factors are ALL associated with low Vit D, Recent Virus pages Fight COVID-19 with 50K Vit D weekly Vaccines