Table of contents
- Ten red flags in the FDA's risk-benefit analysis of Pfizer's EUA application to inject American children 5 to 11 with its mRNA product
- A few of his RED flags
- Some of his previous posts
- From another substack - before approval
- CDC Advisors Unanimously Endorse Pfizer's COVID Vaccine for Kids 5-11 Despite Expert Concerns Over Clinical Data
- Infant-Child pages containing VACCINATION in title
- VitaminDWiki pages with VACCIN in the title
Ten red flags in the FDA's risk-benefit analysis of Pfizer's EUA application to inject American children 5 to 11 with its mRNA product
"Let’s start with my bona fides. I have a year of undergraduate statistics at one of the best liberal arts colleges in America (Swarthmore). I have a year of graduate statistics at the masters program rated #1 for policy analysis (UC Berkeley). And I have a Ph.D. in political economy from one of the top universities in the world (University of Sydney).
My research focus is on corruption in the pharmaceutical industry so I’ve read scientific studies in connection with vaccines nearly every day for 5 years. Earlier in my career I worked professionally tearing apart shoddy cost-benefit analyses prepared by corporations that were trying to get tax breaks, contracts, and other concessions from local government.
Suffice it to say I’ve thought a lot about risk-benefit analysis and I’m better equipped than most to read one of these documents."
- "COVID-19 rates in children ages 5 to 11 are so low that there were ZERO cases of severe COVID-19 and ZERO cases of death from COVID in either the treatment (n= 1,518) or control group (n= 750)."
- "Pfizer’s clinical trial in kids was intentionally undersized to hide harms. "
- "Pfizer only enrolled “participants 5-11 years of age without evidence of prior SARS-CoV-2 infection.”
- Which ignores natural immunity
- Did Pfizer LOSE CONTACT with 4.9% of their clinical trial participants?
- Given the small size of the trial, failing to follow up with 4.9% of the participants potentially skews the results.
- " The follow up period was intentionally too short"
- ""Cohort 1 appears to have been followed for 2 months, cohort 2 was only monitored for adverse events for 17 days"
- "Pfizer intentionally wipes out the control group as soon as they can by vaccinating all of the kids who initially got the placebo"
- Given all of the above, how on earth did the FDA claim any benefits at all from this shot?
- instead they compared antibodiy ratios of vaccinated vs. unvaccinated - based on ratio in previous trail of those aged 16-25
The Pfizer vaccine fails any honest risk-benefit assessment in connection with its use in children ages 5 to 11. The FDA’s risk-benefit analysis of Pfizer’s mRNA vaccine in children ages 5 to 11 is shoddy. It used tortured logic (that would be rejected by any proper academic journal) in order to reach a predetermined result that is not based in science. The FDA briefing document is a work of fiction and it must be withdrawn immediately. If the FDA continues with this grotesque charade it will cause irreparable harms to children and the FDA leadership will one day be prosecuted for crimes against humanity.
Comment on his post: an 11th red flag?
Did you notice they changed the formula post-trial?
They replaced phosphate buffered-saline with tromethamine.
Why would they change the formula AFTER the trial?
- The FDA's use of Temporary Voting Members is corrupt, unscientific, and an affront to democratic norms Oct 23
- Nearly every left political economist in the U.S. gets COVID-19 catastrophically wrong and they all get it wrong for the exact same reason Oct 5, 2021
- Ignoring the data, just as was done for the 2008 recession
- The Political Economy of Autism Sept1 4, 2021
|vaccines||autism rate: 1 in|
|alternative vaccine schedule,||440;|
|CDC vaccine schedule||36.|
Pfizer has released its data for the clinical studies of its vaccines being administered to kids aged 5-11. Here’s what you need to know.
- Pfizer boasts a “vaccine efficacy of 90.7%” – in the short-term. It did not measure the vaccine’s long-term effectiveness.
- The number of participants in the Pfizer studies was (conveniently) “too small to detect any potential risks of myocarditis associated with vaccination.”
- The long-term safety of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine in kids aged 5-11 is unknown and will be studied at a later time. (According to Pfizer, “Long-term safety of COVID-19 vaccine in participants 5 to <12 years of age will be studied in 5 post-authorization safety studies.”)
- Pfizer concludes the benefits of its vaccine “outweigh the known or potential risks” – while admitting it does not know the long-term risks.
- Pfizer previously announced the vaccine’s side effects for kids aged 5-11 is “generally comparable to those observed in participants 16 to 25 years of age.” This is concerning because young men within that age-range have the highest incident of myocarditis after the second Pfizer dose.
Despite the unknowns, the FDA has concluded the benefits of the vaccine “clearly outweigh” the risks. But is that really the case? Look for yourself. Here are the FDA calculations, with most of its models predicting only ONE preventable COVID-19 death per million children vaccinated. While it estimates COVID-19 ICU admissions will go down, those numbers aren’t much better than the excess myocarditis ICU admissions to be caused by the Pfizer vaccine.
Fully Vaccinated Are COVID 'Superspreaders,' says Inventor of mRNA Technology - Oct 13, 2021
If the same as adults:
- Vaccinated children will be less likely to get COVID symptoms
- If infected, >100x more virus in exhaled breath
- If infected, perhaps more likely to be asymptomatic
- If infected - infectious for 4X longer than those who were not vaccinated
- Perhaps superspreader (1/10 as likely to be infected X 100 x more virus in breath X 4 x longer = 40X)
1170 vaccinations to prevent 1 severe COVID-19 case , vs 1.2 vaccinations to prevent 1 case of Measles
Estimate 5,000 vaccinations of kids 5-11 to prevent one COVID-19 hospitalization Washington Post Oct 27
CDC Advisors Unanimously Endorse Pfizer's COVID Vaccine for Kids 5-11 Despite Expert Concerns Over Clinical Data
https://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/cdc-advisors-unanimously-endorse-pfizers-covid-vaccine-kids-5-11-despite-expert-c?utm_campaign=Daily%20Newsletter%3A%20URGENT%20FLORIDA%3A%20No%20More%20Compromise%20On%20Freedom%20%28Un6Dch%29&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Daily%20Newsletter%20Sends-%20Updated&_kx=sQQk9ktp_DNiVZuSlfZI_YTtKRj0pdGey2nSdWtkjco%3D.K2vXAy GreenMedInfo Nov 2, 2021
- ""Pfizer never explains why, when they have an important clinical trial in which over 3,000 children were injected in this age group, only a subset of less than 10% were used to assess efficacy," Nass said."
This list is automatically updated
VACCINation, VACCINations, VACCINes, VACCINe, VACCINated, etc.
List is automatically updated