- "First, I estimate that only about 1/1,000 of people who think they have influenza A actually have influenza A. Most have other viruses."
- "I continue to get a flu shot as does my wife and children. "
Interview of Dr. Cannell Dec 1 2010 talking about Institute of Medicine
DC:: I agree. In fact there is even a possibility that the flu vaccine is not going to work very well in people with high vitamin D levels. The Russians have observed that when they gave the flu vaccine in the summer, that they got much less of a reaction, you know, mild fever or body aches or anything. When they gave it in the winter, there was 10 or 15 times higher rate of having the symptoms.
The kind of reaction that the body makes when you get a flu vaccine decides how many antibodies it makes. In the absence of any side effects at all, you can assume your body is not making as many antibodies as the person next to you who had a slight fever and some muscle soreness after the flu shot.
And looking at the literature, it doesn't appear that the vaccine industry has ever even considered that possibility. They seem to have known for a long time that you can't take the flu shot too soon in the season or it doesn't work. They've never considered the possibility that it's only going to work if your vitamin D is deficient.
- Virus category has
1045 items along with related searches
- Vaccinations resulted in increased office visits for children 16 months later - Nov 2020
- Micronutrients such as vitamin D should improve vaccine effectiveness (and decrease side effects) – April 2022
- Vitamin D probably can both prevent Influenza and augment vaccine effectiveness – Aug 2018
- Immunity and vitamin D
- Google Search for influenza ("vitamin D council" OR Cannell) had 343 as of Feb 2017
- Overview: Influenza and Vitamin D
- Google search for Vaccine at VitaminDWiki 467 items as of May 2017
- Flu vaccine effectiveness and side effects
- Measles outbreak in California in 2015 – 1 in 3 was actually a Vaccine outbreak – March 2019
- Number Needed to Treat: Flu - Vitamin D 4, Vaccination 40 – Feb 2017
If you want to prevent influenza and have severely low vitamin D
the number needed to prevent with Vitamin D is 4
the number needed to prevent with flu shots is 40
- The 6 books on vaccine risks, phony vaccine science and the real truth about immunity Natural News Sept 2013
1) Dissolving Illusions: Disease, Vaccines, and the Forgotten History by Dr. Suzanne Humphries, M.D., and Roman Bystrianyk.
2) Vaccine A: The Covert Government Experiment That's Killing Our Soldiers: And Why GIs Are Only the First Victims by Gary Matsumoto.
3) Vaccine Safety Manual for Concerned Families and Health Practitioners, 2nd Edition:
4) Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices, Second Edition by Dr. Sherri J. Tenpenny.
5) Saying No to Vaccines: A Resource Guide for All Ages by Dr. Sherri J. Tenpenny. Also by Dr. Tenpenny,
6) The Solution: Homeoprophylaxis: The Vaccine Alternative by Kate Birch, R.S. Hom. (NA).
- The Vaccine Revolution for Truth Mercola May 2017
current US rate of childhood diseases (Vitamin D or Vaccine?)
1 in 6 is learning disabled 1 in 9 has asthma 1 in 10 has a mental disorder 1 in 13 is severely allergic to food 1 in 20 has epilepsy 1 in 50 has autism 1 in 400 has diabetes10X reactions to flu vaccine when vitamin D deficient 11516 visitors, last modified 12 Apr, 2022,