Many people with poor immune systems have died of infectious diseases
bacteria: Tuberculosis, Typhoid Fever, . . .
viruses: Smallpox, HIV, Hepatitius, Spanish Flu, winter flu, Asian Flu, Hong Kong Flu . . . .
both: pneumonia . . .
TB chart from Progress with TB or a Return to the Dark Ages?
- Tuberculosis category listing has
- Tuberculosis – perhaps all forms are associated with low vitamin D – Dec 2020
- Tuberculosis (multi-drug resistant) was 13.4 X more likely to be quickly cleared with Vitamin D - Meta-analysis Feb 2019
- Million TB deaths annually, yet proven treatments of Vitamin D, sunshine, etc are not used – July 2017
- Tuberculosis treatment greatly helped by injection of 200,000 IU of vitamin D – RCT April 2016
- Tuberculosis -100 percent cure rate with 10,000 IU of vitamin D daily – RCT 2006
I just finished reading a detective thriller placed in in the UK (1859)
Prince Albert was saved from assignation
only to die of Typhoid Fever 2 years later.
There were perhaps 20 infectious disease deaths mentioned in the book
The Darwin AffairCOVID-19 deaths would not have been even noticed 150 years ago
355 visitors, last modified 15 Feb, 2021,