1) Vaccinations causing the increase in infections
2) Cherry-picking of the data
3) Infections increased due to mutations/varienty
4) Infections increased due to reduction of masking/social distancing
5) Some other cause
Mongolia, India, Hungary, North Macedonia, Cambodia, Ireland, Seychelles, UK, UAE, Israel, Portugal, Chile, Uruguay, Czech Republic, Bahrain, Slovakia, Bangladesh, Monaco, Bosnia, Philippines, Brazil, Venezuela, Japan, Argentina, Canada, Nepa, Sweden
- As of Jan 28, 2022, the VitaminDWiki page had: 34 trials, 6 trial results, 33 meta-analyses and reviews, 64 observations, 38 recommendations, 55 associations, 89 speculations, 58 videos see related: Governments, HealthProblems, Hospitals, Dark Skins, 26 risk factors are ALL associated with low Vit D, Recent Virus pages Fight COVID-19 with 50K Vit D weekly Vaccines Take lots of Vitamin D at first signs of COVID
Mass Vaccination Triggers Spike in Cases, Deaths Mercola May 27, 2012
Covid Surges In 4 Of 5 Most Vaccinated Countries—Here’s Why The U.S. Should Worry Forbes May 11, 2021
- Of the Seychelles, Israel, the UAE, Chile and Bahrain—respectively the world’s five most vaccinated countries—only Israel is not fighting to contain a dangerous surge in Covid-19 infections.
- Controlling for population, the Seychelles and Bahrain, alongside other highly vaccinated countries like the Maldives and Uruguay, recorded the highest number of daily coronavirus cases worldwide.
- The Seychelles, a small island nation with almost double the U.S.’ vaccination rate, recorded 328 cases per 100,000 people, a far higher incidence than India (28) when population is accounted fo
- see Seychelles in VitaminDWiki Country reliant on tourism vaccinated, but now 1 in 1,000 get COVID-19 daily - May 2021