1) Vaccinations causing the increase in infections
2) Cherry-picking of the data
3) Infections increased due to mutations/varienty
4) Infections increased due to reduction of masking/social distancing
5) Some other cause
Mongolia, India, Hungary, North Macedonia, Cambodia, Ireland, Seychelles, UK, UAE, Israel, Portugal, Chile, Uruguay, Czech Republic, Bahrain, Slovakia, Bangladesh, Monaco, Bosnia, Philippines, Brazil, Venezuela, Japan, Argentina, Canada, Nepa, Sweden
- As of Oct 4, 2023, the VitaminDWiki COVID page had: 19 trial results, 37 meta-analyses and reviews, Mortality studies see related: Governments, HealthProblems, Hospitals, Dark Skins, All 26 COVID risk factors are associated with low Vit D, Fight COVID-19 with 50K Vit D weekly Vaccines Take lots of Vitamin D at first signs of COVID 166 COVID Clinical Trials using Vitamin D (Aug 2023) Prevent a COVID death: 9 dollars of Vitamin D or 900,000 dollars of vaccine - Aug 2023
5 most-recently changed Virus entries
Mass Vaccination Triggers Spike in Cases, Deaths Mercola May 27, 2012
Covid Surges In 4 Of 5 Most Vaccinated Countries—Here’s Why The U.S. Should Worry Forbes May 11, 2021
- Of the Seychelles, Israel, the UAE, Chile and Bahrain—respectively the world’s five most vaccinated countries—only Israel is not fighting to contain a dangerous surge in Covid-19 infections.
- Controlling for population, the Seychelles and Bahrain, alongside other highly vaccinated countries like the Maldives and Uruguay, recorded the highest number of daily coronavirus cases worldwide.
- The Seychelles, a small island nation with almost double the U.S.’ vaccination rate, recorded 328 cases per 100,000 people, a far higher incidence than India (28) when population is accounted fo
- see Seychelles in VitaminDWiki Country reliant on tourism vaccinated, but now 1 in 1,000 get COVID-19 daily - May 2021