about half of the comments were negative (=1 star)
DDrops, VitaCost, Carlson get high recommendations and are tasteless.
- Third study found that Infants needed 1600 IU of vitamin D – JAMA RCT May 2013
- Fewer infants were vitamin D deficient when they got 800 IU – RCT Feb 2014
- Most European infants get vitamin D supplements, vs only 1 in 50 in US – June 2013
- 75 percent of unexplained sudden infant deaths had inadequate level of vitamin D – April 2013
- 5 out of 6 children who died in pediatric critical care unit had low vitamin D – May 2014
- Neonate loading dose of 30,000 IU vitamin D helped a lot – May 2014
- 96 percent of ear, nose, throat children had less than 30 ng of vitamin D – Jan 2013
- Overview Pregnancy and vitamin D which has a sections on vitamin D for infants, preterm, etc.
- French Society of Paediatics Vitamin D recommendations – Jan 2012 breastfed infants: 1000 to 1200 IU