Lanolin gets nod for Allergen of the Year
- "“From my perspective, this was a timely year to think about lanolin, as there is significant ongoing controversy about whether it is allergenic,” Dr. Jenkins said in an interview. “Numerous companies market lanolin-containing topicals as safe and effective emollients,” she said."
- "Notably, modern wool textiles do not contain lanolin, and lanolin-allergic patients need not avoid wool, Dr. Belsito added."
- "Current evidence suggests that the prevalence of contact allergy in the western European population is 0.4%, wrote Dr. Jenkins and Dr. Belsito."
VitaminDwiki - Vitamin D3 for Vegans
Amazon has 1000+ Vegan D3 supplements
Amazon has 200+ Lichen D3 supplements
Perhaps 1 in 300 people have allergies to the Vitamin D oil used, colors added,
and more likely - due to lack of Magnesium or gut problems
- Infants do not tolerate some brands of Vitamin D – additives, color, etc
- How vitamin D3 is made from wool
- Perhaps wool allergy is the cause of some Vitamin D allergy