Nurs Stand. 2015 Nov 4;30(10):29. doi: 10.7748/ns.30.10.29.s34.
[No authors listed]
Minor health symptoms like tiredness, which are often ignored, may be due to vitamin deficiency. In addition, NHS figures show that the number of children with vitamin D deficiency in the UK has tripled in the past five years.
- Vitamin D levels are dropping rapidly – what you need to do
- 3X more kids were vitamin D deficient when entering UK hospitals than 4 years before – Oct 2014
- Why are so many Victorian killer illnesses making a comeback - Nov 2012
- Vitamin D is the only vitamin which is low in Europe – Jan 2013
- Vitamin D insufficiency in UK youths – 37X more likely if dark skin – July 2011