The latest installment in our free-ranging discussions about vitamin D with Dr. John Cannell, founder and CEO of the Vitamin D Research Council.
- The “elephant in the room”: skeptics have lately pushed back on the efficacy of vitamin D and impugned the motives of top vitamin D researcher Michael Holick MD. Sounds “too good to be true”—-how could vitamin D be so beneficial for such a myriad of conditions?
- What are the autoimmune benefits of vitamin D?
- What are the latest findings linking low D levels to breast cancer risk?
- Is oral vitamin D supplementation equivalent to getting it the natural way—via the sun?
- What are optimal levels of D? Why is it that individuals require such different levels of supplementation?
- What about D in pregnancy?
- For athletic performance? For fending off colds and flus?
- For diabetes?
- For autism?
- Are certain formulations of D superior to others?
Short URL = https://is.gd/CannellOct2018