The Cannabis Cure For Cancer GreenMedInfo
Dr. Mark Sircus has also written an ebook: Medical Marijuana updated April 2014
- Triggering cell death, through a mechanism called apoptosis
- Stopping cells from dividing
- Preventing new blood vessels from growing into tumours
- Reducing the chances of cancer cells spreading through the body,
by stopping cells from moving or invading neighbouring tissue
- Speeding up the cell's internal 'waste disposal machine'
– a process known as autophagy – which can lead to cell death
THC not needed?
Cannabis use were 45% less likely to be diagnosed with bladder cancer than patients who did not smoke at all.
Bladder cancer is most likely PREVENTION, not TREATMENT
Some Multiple Sclerosis patients feel that Marijuana is a better treatment than low doses of vitamin D