“Welcome to MS nation,” one billboard reads. “World leader in hockey, maple syrup and multiple sclerosis,”
"Canadians as young as 2 years old are developing MS"
Vitamin D is barely mentioned, but just two clicks deep finds finds a 90 second YouTube video on MS and Vitamin D
- 1. Last year they spent 40% of their $ 50 million on fundraising.
- 2. Last year they spent another 40% on salaries.
- 3. There are people working at the MS Society of Canada who make more than our Prime Minister…..
- Their contribution to RESEARCH in their last fiscal period DECREASED by $1 million dollars, whilst their salaries INCREASED by pretty much the same amount.
- . . .correlation of areas of low Magnesium in the soil and water to areas of high MS rates. Magnesium is needed by the immune system, the autonomic system and various other body functions. It is also used to process Vitamin D which is correlated to MS
Note: Latitude of Toronto = 43 degrees
- Overview MS and vitamin D which starts with the following as of April 2015
Clinical interventions have shown that Vitamin D can prevent, treat, and even cure Multiple Sclerosis, at a small fraction (1/1000th) of the cost of the drugs now used to treat it, and with no side effects.
- Multiple Sclerosis is connected to Vitamin D by gene to gene interactions – Aug 2014
- Multiple Sclerosis, gene expression, and vitamin D: Venn diagrams – Aug 2014
- 1000 IU per kg Vitamin D for autoimmune diseases – Coimbra Aug 2013 especially MS,
In addition to Vitamin D he also uses Vitamin K2 and Magnesium.
- Brazillian petition to permit high vitamin D doses for autoimune diseases – Aug 2014
- What does it mean to CURE, not just treat a disease like Multiple Sclerosis – June 2014
- MS prevention by UV is 2X better than prevention by vitamin D levels – Jan 2012
- There is not word for Autism in Somali language - but they had to make a word for it when they move to Canada
- Canada 291 cases per 100,000 in 2013 - up from 132 per 100,000 in 2008
- Ecuador 3.2 per 100,000 (90X less than Canada)
Near equator and at high latitude
Thus not too hot to be outside where there is lots of vitamin D (equator and altitude)
MS Atlas: MS Symptoms