Note: can also triple the vitamin D in eggs by increasing the amount of vitamin D in the chicken feed
It appears that you could then get 600 IU of vitamin D ( the RDA recommended in Nov 2010) with just 2 eggs.
- All items in Food Sources of Vitamin D
- Vegan vitamin D levels are only 22 ng – Feb 2011
- Spinach adds Vitamins C D E and K in a few days under supermarket light - Mar 2010 seems strange - no UVB
- Vitamin D from mushrooms: a review on optimisation of the process
- UV strobes to beef up mushrooms – May 2010