Lyme (typically only 10% are reported)
Zika and chikungunya virus from mosquito
Had been 16 insect-borne illnesses
By 2016 25 insect-borne illnesses were being tracked
- Tick- and Mosquito-Borne Diseases Are Increasing Dramatically Scientific American
- Lyme Disease Now Found in All US States Mercola Aug 2018
"300,000 new cases of Lyme disease are diagnosed in the U.S. each year"
"five subspecies and 300 strains . . . . many of which have developed resistance to our various antibiotics"
- A person with Lyme Disease cured by High Dose vitamin D - Coimbra Protocol 2017
- Vital Signs: Trends in Reported Vectorborne Disease Cases — U!nited States and Territories, 2004–2016 CDC
- Vitamin D can inhibit enveloped virus (e.g. Herpes, Zoster, Epstein, Hepatitis, Ebola) – March 2011
- Lyme is an enveloped Virus
- Incidence of 22 health problems related to vitamin D have doubled in a decade
Lyme disease: 3X increase in a decade
- Virus category listing has
295 items along with related searches3X increase in insect-born diseases in 13 years (reduced vitamin D level not mentioned) – May 2018 1779 visitors, last modified 22 Aug, 2018,