- Trial to see if vitamin D (60,000 IU monthly) will reduce mortality – results due 2024
- Probably Fractures of the Tibia can be healed with 100,000 IU of vitamin D weekly – RCT 2023
- Severe sepsis may be prevented by 400,000 IU of vitamin D – RCT 2023
- Decalcify Aortic Valve – 3 year trial with 1 mg of Vitamin K and 5,000 IU of Vitamin D – 2021
- Multiple Sclerosis stem cell treatment (HSCT) probably not benefit from 200,000 IU of vitamin D – RCT 2020
- Delay onset of Multiple Sclerosis with 100,000 IU of vitamin D every two weeks – RCT 2020
- Vitamin D taken daily (4,000 IU) vs weekly (50,000 IU) – RCT 2019
- Critically ill children – randomized clinical trial to give single doses of up to 400,000 IU of vitamin D – 2019
- Each page includes links to similar studies/trials
- The year is shown as 1 year after trial starts, note sometimes publication does not occur until 4 years later.
- These clinical trials were selected as being likely to show good results by VitaminDWiki in 2017.
- If an item is of interest. you should consider taking Vitamin D and perhaps other supplements such as Magnesium, Omega-3, and Vitamin K rather than waiting for the results of the clinical trial to be published, or waiting several decades for your doctor to incorporate the results into his practice
See also VitaminDWiki
- Vitamin D home fortification- don't wait 100 years for your govt
- Vitamin D and Rickets consensus took 80 years – how long till consensuses on 30 other health problems – Feb 2016
- A balanced diet is no longer enough – supplements needed - VitaminDWiki Oct 2012
- VITAMIN D: Public Shouldn’t Wait For Doctors To Usher In New “Golden Era” Of Preventive Medicine
- Vitamin D trials underway are unlikely to be useful – Jan 2015 10 reasons, such as too small of dose, too short of time, dose size not vary with weight, . .
- Intervention - Vitamin D category listing has
548 items along with related searches
- Vitamin D intervention -100 active clinical trials as of May 2018
- 1 pill every two weeks fights all of the following
Diabetes + Heart Failure + Chronic Pain + Depression + Autism + Breast Cancer + Colon Cancer + Prostate Cancer + Preeclampsia + Premature Birth + Falls + Cognitive Decline + Respiratory Tract Infection + Influenza + Tuberculosis + Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease + Lupus + Inflammatory Bowel Syndrome + Urinary Tract Infection + Poor Sleep + Weight Loss + Growing Pain (22 problems)