7 facts about Omega-7 2011?
- Omega-7 fatty acids are a healthy form of trans- fat.
- Omega-7 fatty acids are not found in non-fat foods.
- The omega-7 fatty acid in dairy products may actually lower cholesterol.
- The best vegetarian source of omega-7 fatty acids is sea buckthorn.
- Macadamia nuts are also rich in omega-7 fatty acids.
- Too much omega-7 in the diet causes an unpleasant side effect. ("old people smell." )
- You can get the benefits of omega-7's without the risk of old people smell by taking omega-7 supplements.
Omega-7 Protects Against Metabolic Syndrome Life Extension April 2014
Omega-7: A New Good Fat Dec 2013
- The reason Omega-7 is absent from most fish oil supplements is that it is removed during the Omega-3 concentration process.
- The part of the fish oil that contains Omega-7 is discarded or sold as bio-diesel.
- Has link to 14 minute video by Michael Roizen on Omega-7 - Dec 2013
Omega-7 is one of six supplements which he takes every day.
- Cholesterol-lowering statin drugs lower CRP by 25%. Omega-7 is 2X better