Tests Reveal More Weed Killer Than Some Vitamins in Kids’ Cereals EWG
"...EWG has released the results of laboratory tests that found glyphosate widespread in oat-based breakfast cereals and snack bars popular with kids. The vast majority of the non-organic products analyzed – 85 percent – had levels of the weed killer above EWG’s health benchmark of 160 parts per billion, or ppb."
Thus 85% of oat cereals and snack bars had > 0.160 ppm Glyphosate
Mercola resported on the same EWG news item
- "Oats Would Have Virtually No Glyphosate Residues if Farmers Quit Using the Chemical as a Preharvest Drying Agent"
- "U.S. Department of Agriculture testing done in 2011 revealed glyphosate in all soybean samples tested."
- "Limited testing for glyphosate done by the FDA in 2016 found glyphosate in virtually all foods tested, including wheat crackers, granola cereal, corn meal, oatmeal products and honey"
- "Glyphosate has also been found in many wines, including organic ones."
- Investigation on Roundup - glyphosate at VitaminDWiki
- Glyphosate and Vitamin D - many studies category listing has
26 items along with related searches
- Glyphosate [glahy-fos-eyt] is associated with many health problems
- Glyphosate reduces Vitamin D by both reducing CYP27A1 gene and reducing many minerals needed by Vitamin D
- Glyphosate reduces the amount of iron, manganese, zinc, and boron which a plant can get from the soil all of which are important to Vitamin D
- https://www.naturalhealth365.com/glyphosate-quaker-oats-2797.html Dec 2018
"Quaker Oats and their parent company PepsiCo have recently been sued for not disclosing that 17 of their food products are contaminated."
- Huge increases in health problems – risk factors include Vitamin D, Antibiotics, and Roundup
with low Vitamin D)
in a decade
Antibiotic Roundup Autism 250 % Antibiotic Roundup Diabetes 66 % Antibiotic Roundup Overweight kids 150 % Antibiotic Roundup Parkinson's 110 % might help Roundup Alzheimer's. 1000% might help Roundup Dementia ?% might help Roundup Multiple Sclerosis 70 % might help Roundup Alzheimer's ?? % Roun-2017 ALS deaths 60 Roun-2017 Celliac 100 % Antibiotic Roundup ADHD (LA schools) 230 % Roun-2017 IBD 200 % Antibiotic Roundup Kidney 120% - Roundup