Good overview to MS has several short videos in a 5 part series
Used to take years to diagnose MS, now can be done in days
A visual look at new worldwide multiple sclerosis prevalence data Vitamin D Council 2013]
- Overview MS and vitamin D
- Multiple Sclerosis treated when use high doses of vitamin D – meta-analysis May 2018
- Multiple Sclerosis treated by 50,000 IU Vitamin D bi-weekly plus Omega-3 – RCT July 2018
- Multiple Sclerosis more likely if poor vitamin D genes - 22nd study – Aug 2017
- Multiple Sclerosis 2X more likely if low winter UV – June 2018
- Vitamin D is the only dietary supplement which significantly benefits MS – JAMA April 2018
- Vitamin D has treated Multiple Sclerosis and autoimmune diseases for 16 years – Coimbra April 2018
- Many diseases increase with latitude (low UV, Vitamin D)
Has very conservative PDF recommendations for both lay public and professionals
Does not different much from the IoM recomendations for any disease as of 2010 - 600 to 4,000 IU of Vitamin D
The word COIMBRA does not occur once in their recommendations.
After the chairwoman presented the report in June 2019 she was asked about Coimbra successes.
She was totally unaware of Coimbra
Coimbra has not published his findings, as his protocol is totally inconsistent with Randomized Controlled Trials
The protocol, being used by about 50 doctors on 20,000 patient, adjusts the dosing per each patient, rather using a single dose size for all.
It also goes way beyond Vitamin D monotherapy