Amazing Treatment/Cure of many people of Multiple Sclerosis and other autoimmune diseases
- Treatment with daily high doses of vitamin D Overcoming MS May 2013
Of course, this is not a cure it's a life-long treatment.. but at least it stops the progression and in many cases even revert back some (sometimes all) of the brain lesions.
- Huge page - all in Portuguese about Coimbra's work
- Web site of patients who have been cured by Dr. Coimbra Australia 150 ng is the target
Great sequential posts, over a year. by an Australian patient whose MS was reversed by Dr. Coimbra
- I Have Multiple Sclerosis: I Am Treating My MS With High Doses Vitamin D experienceproject. May 2013
Gives a fair amount of details, such as taking lots of water and monitoriing for excess Calcium.
Note A home test kit for excess Calcium in the urine is available $10 for 10 tests
- Dr. Holick visited with the patients in Brazil Sept 2013
- Overview MS and vitamin D
- Autoimmune disorder patients in Brazil helped by vitamin D – video and Facebook – Nov 2012
- All items in category MS and vitamin D
- 35,000 IU vitamin D daily for 6 months helped ALL psoriasis suffers (106 ng) – Brazil March 2013 same doctor
- Video by Dr. Coimbra – 95 percent of auto-immune cured with vitamin D in high doses - April 2014
- 1000 IU per kg Vitamin D for autoimmune diseases – Coimbra Aug 2013
Update on Treating Multiple Sclerosis with high dose vitamin D - Sept 2013
- Mouse studies reveal promising vitamin D-based treatment for MS Univ of Wisconsin Sept 2013
ALL mice cured of MS with Active Vitamin D followed by Vitamin D fortification of food
Same study mentioned in Vitamin D Council
- Sept 2013 Dr. Coimbra video with English translation in the background
- My experience with high doses vitamin D from This is MS - leading forum on MS
Dec 2013: complete cure with 60,000 IU daily and lots of water, vitamin D level in blood 200 ng
- Personal experience of an Australian being cured of MS by lots of vitamin D Started 2012. then 2013. 2014 updates
Some stories of tetraplegic people now moving arms and hands again, in comparison to their “head-only movements” were pretty emotional.
Avoide nephrotoxic medication (Ibuprofen) and bananas (increases Ca absorption)
Chemist in Australia fills her prescription for large dose Vitamin D
I am glad that in 2013 I could help people from Philippines, Canada, USA, Norway, Portugal, Australia.
7915 visitors, last modified 08 Feb, 2015,