- African Americans are getting and dying of COVID-19 at an alarming Rate Propublica April 3
- 20% of the county is Black. but 50% of those getting COVID-19 and 87% of dying of it are Black
- Should not be a surprise, those with dark skins have lower vitamin D levels, unless they supplement
- Note many other groups are likewise at high risk of being Vitamin D deficient and probably at high risk of COVID-19
- Additional high-risk groups include: Elderly - especially if in a senior home, obese, women near end of pregnancy, Concealing clothes, long distance truckers, etc.
Indications of increase COVID-19 problems if dark skin in the UK- April 3 2020
Printer Friendly PDF this page! Follow this page for updates
|1157 visitors, last modified 25 Apr, 2020,