Acta Pol Pharm. 2015 Jan-Feb;72(1):213-5.
Milovanovic OZ, Milovanovic JR, Djukic A, Matovic M, Lucic AT, Glumbic N, Radovanovic AM, Jankovic SM.
- 20 cent vitamin D pill similar to 2 hours sunbathing at 60 degree latitude – RCT Aug 2013
- 60 minutes of sunlight needed to decrease vitamin D deficiency in sunny climate – Dec 2012
- Sunny side of the hill is the healthiest – 400BC
- Less sun means more disease -Grant, Holick, Cannell, et al Feb 2015
- Avoiding the sun (and vitamin D) – most Chinese medical students do not want darker skins – Feb 2015
Study a lot + lots of air polution +want lighter skin ==> very llow levels of vitamin D
- Ultra-orthodox Jews also suffer from 10 ng vitamin D levels – Nov 2010
Study at lot + lots of heavy clothing