Download the PDF of email from VitaminDWiki
Email of Jan 2010 which was resent April 2015
The cover story of the September 2007 Life Extension Magazine® was titled “Should the President Declare a National Emergency?” This issue was designed to alert the nation’s leaders to the fact that the health care crisis could be averted if the President gave a televised speech urging all Americans to consume more vitamin D. The President at the time ignored my plea.
Exactly one year ago, I wrote an article titled "Millions of Needless Deaths” that provided unassailable documentation that millions of Americans were suffering and dying because they were not ingesting enough vitamin D. Despite hand delivering this article to every Congressional office, the federal government did nothing. The government also disregarded my offer to donate 50,000 bottles containing 365 capsules each of 1,000 IU of vitamin D3 to the indigent in exchange for the President recommending that all Americans consume more vitamin D.
- Proof that Vitamin D Works 55 health problems prevented or treated by Vitamin D as of April 2015
- Does Less Sun mean More Disease 5 minute video in 7 languages
- 3 to 55 X more likely to have these health problems if low Vitamin D
- Why are doctors reluctant to accept vitamin D
- Give Vitamin D - what happens
- Top 10 health problems of women are ALL associated with low vitamin D
- Good Health is more than Vitamin DShould the President Declare a National Emergency (low vitamin D) - LEF Sept 2007
4962 visitors, last modified 22 Apr, 2015,