How Not To Die With True High-Dose Vitamin D Therapy: Coimbra’s Protocol and the Secrets of Safe High-Dose Vitamin D3 and Vitamin K2 Supplementation
Contents of www.VitaminDAnswers.com as of Jan 2019
Can You Take High Doses Of Vitamin D While Pregnant?
High-Doses While Pregnant
Autism in newborns
Can You Get Vitamin D Through a Window?
UVA vs UVB
How to sunbathe
What Is The RDA Of Vitamin D?
Official RDA compared with the safe daily dose
How the RDA is determined
Can Too Much Vitamin D Cause Anxiety?
The effects of vitamin D over your magnesium supplies
Vitamin D side-effects
The Ultimate Vitamin D Guide for Vegans and Vegetarians
Vegan and vegetarian food sources
Top 127 Foods Highest in Vitamin D
Vitamin D in Foods (according to the USDA database
Top 114 Calcium-Rich Foods That Can Mess Up Your Protocol
Calcium in Foods (according to the USDA database
How Long Does It Take For Vitamin D To Work?
Vitamin D Pharmacokinetics and Pharmodynamics
Do Vitamin D Supplements Work Without Sunlight?
Benefits from sun exposure
vitamin D metabolism
Can High Doses of Vitamin D Be Harmful?
High-dose vitamin D side-effects
Vitamin D overdose
Death from hypercalcemia due to vitamin D overdose
Author has a good overview of Autism, with a chapter on Vitamin D May 2018 free KindleUnlimited
Nice book - easy to understand, explained well,very low cost
Makes good use of Questions & Answers as well as analogies.
Nice overview of Coimbra protocol
Start with 1,000 IU/kg of Vitamin D daily = 82,000 IU for my body weight
Nice summary of what the frequent blood tests mean
Multiple Sclerosis starts with the following
The articles in both of the categories MS and Meta-Analysis are:
- Multiple Sclerosis 2X-3X more likely if poor Vitamin D Receptor – Meta-analysis Feb 2020
- Multiple Sclerosis: 10 percent fewer relapses for each 10 ng higher level of vitamin D – Meta-analysis April 2020
- Multiple Sclerosis 40 percent more likely if mother had low vitamin D – meta-analysis Jan 2020
- Risk of Multiple Sclerosis varies with the Vitamin D Receptor – meta-analysis Dec 2019
- MS not treated by Vitamin D (a few old studies using small doses) – Meta-analysis July 2018
- Multiple Sclerosis treated when use high doses of vitamin D – meta-analysis May 2018
- Fewer Multiple Sclerosis lesions when supplemented with Vitamin D – meta-analysis May 2017
- Multiple Sclerosis and small doses of Vitamin D – meta-review March 2016
- Multiple sclerosis patients have 15 ng lower levels of vitamin D – meta-analysis June 2014
- Multiple Sclerosis and the Vitamin D Receptor – meta-analysis July 2014
- Multiple Sclerosis: number needed to treat with vitamin D may be as low as 1.3 – Meta-analysis Oct 2013
- No association between Multiple Sclerosis relapses and being treated with vitamin D–meta-analysis May 2013
- Multiple Sclerosis 23 percent more likely if born in April vs. Oct – meta-analysis Nov 2012
MS Intervention using Vitamin D:
- 53 Multiple Sclerosis patients somewhat helped by 10,000 IU of vitamin D (vs, 30,000 virtually cured by 10X as much) – Jan 2020
- Multiple Sclerosis treated by 50,000 IU Vitamin D bi-weekly plus Omega-3 – RCT July 2018
- Multiple Sclerosis Relapsing-Remitting rate reduced 30 percent by addition of 14,000 IU vitamin D daily – RCT Nov 2016
- Multiple sclerosis helped some by 10,000 IU of vitamin D daily avg. for 3 months – RCT Sept 2016
- Vitamin D has already cleared 100 percent of lesions from over 1,000 MS patients in Brazil
- Dr. Coimbra explains his treatment with high dose vitamin D for multiple sclerosis – Feb 2015
- No multiple sclerosis relapses during pregnancy if 50,000 IU of Vitamin D weekly – RCT April 2015
- 1000 IU per kg Vitamin D for autoimmune diseases – Coimbra Aug 2013
- Optic neuritis progession into Multiple Sclerosis reduced 68 percent by 50,000 IU of vitamin D weekly
- Video by Dr. Coimbra – 95 percent of auto-immune cured with vitamin D in high doses - April 2014
- Autoimmune disorder patients in Brazil helped by vitamin D – video and Facebook – Nov 2012
- Risk of going from pre-MS to MS reduced 68 percent with 7100 IU vitamin D – RCT Dec 2012
- MS helped by average daily 2800 IU vitamin D – RCT Aug 2012
- CureTogether Vitamin D symptoms, treatments, and causes
- Yet again - more than 10000 IU of vitamin D treats MS – July 2011
- Overview MS and vitamin D
- Multiple Sclerosis and (lots of) Vitamin D - book by patient on Coimbra protocol - Feb 2016
- Interview of Dr. Coimbra - Vitamin D protocol for Autoimmune diseases – 2016
- Vitamin D is the real Multiple Sclerosis Therapy, not an alternative therapy – Coimbra July 2018
- Guide for patients on high doses of Vitamin D – Coimbra 2017
- How to get lots of Magnesium – especially needed for Coimbra MS and Autoimmune Protocol
- Multiple Sclerosis Coimbra Protocol with Vitamin D - increased walking - May 2018
- Vitamin D has treated Multiple Sclerosis and autoimmune diseases for 16 years – Coimbra April 2018
- Doctor got multiple sclerosis, rejected then embraced Coimbra protocol for herself and patients – Jan 2017
- Multiple Sclerosis and Vitamin D ~ 50,000 Facebook members in 13 languages – Jan 2017
Books and Videos on Vitamin D
- Does Less Sun mean More Disease Video
- Breast Cancer Awareness month should be changed to PREVENTION – video Aug 2018
- Vitamin D nicely prevents and treats Breast Cacner
- Books, videos on Vitamin D category listing has
171 items along with related searches
Book summary by the author
Can Vitamin D kill you?
Did you know the highest Vitamin D recommended daily allowance (RDA) is only 800 IU?
What if you were told to take 50,000 IU, 100,000 IU or even 200,000 IU?
Do you think it would be possible to do this safely?
Most Doctors believe vitamin D levels shouldn't be above 100 ng/mL.
What if your blood work said 200 ng/mL, 300 ng/mL or even more?
Would you panic?
Welcome to the world of true high-dose vitamin D therapy. A therapy taking the Portuguese speaking world by storm and helping people with diseases as serious as multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, among many other autoimmune diseases, with 95% success.In addition, the risk of myocardial infarction lowers by 50% between those subjected to an angiography. The risk of colon cancer can drop up to 80% and the risk of breast cancer up to 83% - imagine!
Millions of men and women could still be alive if only they had known about vitamin D in advance. Nevertheless, more than 1 billion people have insufficient vitamin D levels. Are you one of them?
What if you knew how to uncover the exact dose your body needs and how to supplement this dose safely?
Imagine how things could be different for you
In this book we explore in detail the protocols of Dr. Cícero Coimbra and physicians like Dr. Manuel Pinto Coelho. Names mostly unknown to the English speaking world who are revolutionizing medical treatment protocols.
You will learn everything you need to master, step by step, in a practical guide written in a clear language.
Through many simple illustrations and easy-to-understand diagrams you will effortlessly learn:
- How Vitamin D heals.
- The real dangers of true high-dose therapy.
- How to avoid these dangers.
- What laboratory tests must be done regularly.
- How to interpret the results of these tests and guarantee any side effects are kept at bay while you reap the benefits.
- What supplements to take.
- How each of these supplements relates to vitamin D.
Also, a simplified version of the protocols is provided to you
You will know exactly the why behind each recommendation.
Think about it.
This means there will be no space for analysis-paralysis and that makes all the difference. Moreover, each key statement comes accompanied by references to recent clinical studies from scientifically accredited sources. Nothing of importance is left unexplained or without a reference.
Seeing how everything fits together in a logical manner, you will be ready to share this life saving information with others, including your doctor.
You will get clear, scientifically validated answers, to each of the key questions:
- How can I know my body is getting its optimal vitamin D dose?
- How can I keep myself safe while taking this dosage?
- How can I be sure true high-dose vitamin D therapy actually works?
- What is the relationship between vitamin D and vitamin K2?
- How many types of Vitamin K2 there are and how should I supplement them?
All these secrets from the Portuguese and Brazilian protocols are finally answered in a simple and direct way in a single book in the english language.
A book designed to help you understand everything you need to know from the very first day.
This practical guide is built upon more than 300 references, providing detailed information on depression, autism, cancer, osteoporosis, diabetes, autoimmune diseases, fibromyalgia and chronic pain, cardiovascular diseases, among other health problems.
Unravel the mysteries of vitamin D and vitamin K2 and reap the benefits of true high-dose therapy while keeping yourself safe.
This page is in the following categories (# of items in each category)Multiple Sclerosis
- C 1 — No, Vitamin D Is Not Harmless
- C 2 — Why Supplement With High Vitamin D Doses?
- C 3 — Why Isn’t High-Dose Vitamin D Therapy a Common Medical Practice Yet?
- C 4 — Dispelling The Confusion Between D2, D3, Micrograms and International Units
- C 5 — How to Supplement High Doses of Vitamin D Safely?
- C 6 — Vitamin D And The Immune System — The Science Behind High-Dose Therapy
- C 7 — Vitamin K2 — Making Friends With The Unknown Healer
- C 8 — Is Vitamin D Superior To Antidepressants?
- C 9 — Vitamin D And Autism
- C 10 — Vitamin D And Vitamin K2 Against Cancer
- C 11 — Heart Disease, Osteoporosis And Autoimmunity Were Just The Beginning: Asthma, Type 1 And Type 2 Diabetes, The Flu, The Common Cold, Fibromyalgia, And Chronic Pain — No Stone Is Left Unturned
- C 12 — Vitamin D And Vitamin K2 — Risks, Benefits And Secrets
355 Books, videos on Vitamin D 171 Autism 133 Top news 813