Items in both categories Virus and Video/books are listed here:
- The why, how and when of the pandemic, vaccines and returning to normal - May 2021
- Vitamin D fights many health symptoms, including COVID-19: Dr. Mahtani video and transcript - April 2021
- COVID public health messages 1, 2, and 3 should be - vitamin d vitamin d, vitamin d (video and transcript) - Mar 5, 2021
- COVID-19 fought by Vitamin D or Heat - Drs Seheult and Patrick video - March 3, 2021
- Vitamin D Deficiency and Covid-19: Book by Drs Anderson and Grimes - July 2020
- Vitamin D and COVID-19 webinar - Feb 24, 2021
- Low-cost Ivermectin and Vitamin D fight COVID-19 – Marik video 1 hr – Feb 18, 2021
- Vitamin D and COVID-19: 1 hour simple video - Jan 31, 2021
- Vitamin D helps the immune system fight COVID-19 – video Jan 21, 2021
- Vitamin D, COVID - Campbell and Davis (Video with transcript) - Jan 18, 2021
- COVID 19 Video - Drs. Seheult and Campbell : Lessons Learned and a Look Ahead - Jan 4
- COVID-19 Vitamin D: Overview by Dr. in Sri Lanka (Video and transcript) - Dec 8, 2020
- COVID-19 Vitamin D: Overview of Evidence by Dr. Seheult (Video and transcript) - Dec 10, 2020
- Vitamin D and COVID-19: Video and PDF by Dr. Grant (includes recommendations)- Nov 25, 2020
- Vitamin D and COVID-19 - observational studies found it helps, never hurts - Campbell Oct 31, 2020
- Can vitamin D fight COVID-19 - interview of Dr. Matthews Oct 2020
- COVID-19 and high-dose Vitamin D - Video interview of Dr. Coimbra - May 2020
- COVID-19 prompts awareness of deficiencies of Vitamin D, C and Magnesium - April 6 2020
As of May 12, the page had: 34 trials, 5 trial results, 17 meta-analyses and reviews, 56 observations, 34 recommendations, 53 associations, 86 speculations, 44 videos see related: Governments, HealthProblems, Hospitals, Dark Skins, 26 risk factors are ALL associated with low Vit D, Recent Virus pages Fight COVID-19 with 50K Vit D weekly Vaccine problems
References for Murphy video are online
1) Decreased Vitamin D associated with increased mortality in hospitalized COVID-19 patient's.
2) Decreased Vitamin D associated with increased ventilation requirements in COVID-19 patient's. a) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/arti... b) https://www.nature.com/articles/s4158... c) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/arti... d) https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32927... e) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/arti... f) https://www.sciencedirect.com/science...
3) Decreased Vitamin D associated with increased SARS-CoV-2 positive PCR's. a) https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32397... b) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/arti... c) https://pmj.bmj.com d)https://www.medrxiv.org/content
4) Decreased Vitamin D is associated with increased CRP, fibrinogen, and D-dimer levels in COVID-19 patient's. a) https://www.nature.com/articles/s4159... b) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/arti...
5) Decreased Vitamin D is associated with decreased clearance of SARS-CoV-2. a) https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32397... b) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/arti... c) https://pmj.bmj.com d)https://www.medrxiv.org/content
6) Decreased Vitamin D is associated in elderly, African Americans, hispanics, and obesity. a) https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15951... b) https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/2997282/ c) https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20848...
7) Decreased Vitamin D is associated with worsening of conditions such as CHF, CAD, DM, and HTN. a) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/arti... b) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/arti... c) https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28341... d) https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Vit...
8) Vitamin D has been shown to be effective against viral respiratory tract infections. a) https://www.bmj.com/content/356/bmj.i... Vitamin D Dosage: https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Vit... Vitamin D Toxicity: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/arti... Vitamin D Immunology: a. Cathelicidins: https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/... b. Beta Defensins: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beta_... c. Vitamin D and Cytokines: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24007... https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/arti... d. Vitamin D Metabolic Pathway: Lehninger's Principles of Biochemistry Textbook