Ontario, Canada is no longer paying for vitamin D tests
unless the person already has one of the few health problems which
OHIP has determinded is associated with low vitamin D
Note: There are similar restrictions in the rest of Canada, the UK, and Australia
Look at the list of Vitamin D related health problem in the column to the left of this page
That is: consider moving both curves to the right.
Appears that Vitamin D can induce remission in recent Multiple Sclerosis 20,000 to 140,000 IU vitamin D DAILY
Pellegra and Vitamin B3 (Niacin) Dr. Heaney Nov 2013 - also took a century
- Overview How Much vitamin D
- Vitamin D Recommendations around the world - IU and ng
- Off topic: Iodine deficiency 40% of people around the world are still deficient
and more so now that people are getting less salt and salt in commercial foods rarely contains Iodine
- Vitamin D and Iodine are similar, and both are deficient and important to health nice matrix, The Swiss have INCREASED the amount of Iodine in their salt.
- Obesity epidemic: a perfect storm of deficiency of vitamin D, Magnesium, Iodine, etc – May 2012