Vitamin D deficiency in adolescents living at high latitudes: are we missing something in the recommendations?
Acta Paediatrica, Volume 102, Issue 6, pages 569–571, June 2013
Thomas H Casswall1,2,*
Invited Commenatry for Persson K et al, Vitamin D deficiency at the Arctic circle- a study in food allergic adolescents and controls, pages 644–649.
Full text on-line
PDF is attached at the bottom of this page
- Don’t be pregnant in Scotland – March 2013
- 1700 IU vitamin D (50000 monthly) helped antarctic explorers – RCT Jan 2012
- Inuit and vitamin D
- People with no UV for 6 months in the winter need at least 2000 IU of vitamin D – April 2011
- Alaskan Resolutions to increase vitamin D
- All items in category Far From Equator and Vitamin D