- "For example, one yearlong analysis by the Sunlight Foundation2 found that for every dollar spent influencing politicians, corporations received $760 from the government. This is a 76,000% return on their investment. The Sunlight Foundation examined 14 million records to reach this result."
- "Documentation showed
84.4% of lawmakers in Louisiana,
81.7% in California and
76.3% in Illinois had accepted and cashed a check from the pharmaceutical industry"
- "STAT found that the Pfizer drug company used its PAC to write 1,048 checks in 43 states to lawmakers and candidates"
- More than half of the FDA entire budget now comes from Big Pharma, not the govt. – Sept 2018
- The problems with healthcare in the U.S., following the disinformation playbook – Grant Dec 2017
- Extremely Big Pharma - many studies
- of the top 500 US companies "10 Pharmaceutical companies combined made more than the other 490 companies"
- 760X return on investment for lobbying congress Propublica Dec 2014