- New survey suggests reinfection worsens Long COVID - Sept 2022
- "Survey indicates that getting reinfected worsens symptoms of Long COVID or triggers a recurrence of symptoms in people who have recovered."
- Long COVID Risk Makes It Worth Avoiding Second Infections Dec 2022 WebMD
- Getting COVID-19 Multiple Times Is Risky for Your Health Time Nov 2022
- What doctors wish patients knew about COVID-19 reinfection AMA Jan 2023
- “We know from a pretty elegant study that was recently published in Nature Medicine that each subsequent COVID infection will increase your risk of developing chronic health issues like diabetes, kidney disease, organ failure and even mental health problems.”
- "Such evidence “dispels the myth that repeated brushes with the virus are mild and you don’t have to worry about it,” he added, noting that “it is akin to playing Russian roulette.”
|247 visitors, last modified 22 Jan, 2023,