- Adverse Reactions to Prescription Drugs = 32,000
- All Illicit Drug Use, Direct and Indirect = 17,000
- Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (Aspirin . .) =7,600
- 76,000 hospitalizations another source
Average Drug Label Lists Over Whopping 70 Side EffectsMercola June 2011
"adverse drug reactions from drugs that are properly prescribed and properly administered cause about 106,000 deaths per year,"
"Compare this to the death toll from illegal drugs — which is about 10,000 per year "
NSAIDS infographic by Mercola
- 96,000 due to adverse drug reactions
- 1 death in NZ due to supplements
- Increasing deaths - perhaps an epidemic
- NSAIDs kill 2500 a year in UK
- 15,000 US death per year from NSAIDs (0 deaths from Vitamin D)
- No Deaths from Vitamins. Absolutely None – Jan 2015