Vitamin D supplementation for depression in women with polycystic ovary syndrome: killing two birds with one stone?
Arch Womens Ment Health. 2015 Jul 16
Xiang S1, Wu Y, Wang L, Hua F.
1Department of Endocrinology, Third Affiliated Hospital of Soochow University, Changzhou, 213003, Jiangsu, China.
1 page letter to editor, Case report - 1 woman
1200 IU daily for 6 months
Raised vitamin D level from 16 ng ==> 43 ng
PCOS and depression both decreased
Download the PDF from sci-hub via VitaminDWiki
Proof that Vitamin D Works 93 birds as of Aug 2022
3 to 55 X more likely to have these health problems if low Vitamin D
54 health problems associated with vitamin D which have increased > 3X.
Does not count those health problems which have only increased 2X to 3X
See also VitaminDWiki
- Fertility problem (PCOS) reduced by vitamin D: many studies
- PCOS treated by a combination of Vitamin D and Omega-3 – RCT Oct 2018
- Women with PCOS 4 X more likely to develop T2 Diabetes (no surprise, both associated with low vitamin D) - Aug 2017
- ALL of the top 10 health problems of women are associated with low vitamin D
- Overview Women and Vitamin D which has the following chart
There have actually been
Vitamin D for depression and PCOS: killing two birds with one stone ( should be 60 birds) – July 2015
(Cached) Printer Friendly Follow this page for updates
|389 visitors, last modified 10 Sep, 2022,
This page is in the following categories (# of items in each category)